Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    craiglewko Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 5, 2010, 10:02 PM
    Co-sign law
    My wife co-signed a loan for my daughter to buy a home and at the act of sale I signed to not be involved because I did not agree. Now my daughter is behind on payments and has gotten remarried and moved to Virginia with her new spouse. My wife has tried to make contact with the lender but yhey will not share any information. The house is in forberance and my wifecannot get any information even though she is the guarentor. Should my wife be able to pick up the payments and release my daughter or does she wait until the vendor contacts her. Because I signed release to not be involved at act of sale am I still held liable for this debt being we live in Louisiana where there are community property laws.

Check out some similar questions!

Are deleted emails saved by email companies for law enforcement or civil law [ 5 Answers ]

I heard that Google keeps your searches (by IP address) for six months or more, Microsoft a year and a half! So I got to thinking about emails. Text is trivially small to store and never delete. And with memory only becoming cheaper and more expansive, the downside for keeping information will...

My son in law has abandoned his family, no food, money,etc. Can Ohio law do anything [ 4 Answers ]

Is there anything legally that can be done in the state of Ohio to a man arrested when he disappears leaves with no money, food, heat, car, etc. with wife and two young children.

Is this a good sign or a bad sign? I am so confused [ 4 Answers ]

My girlfriend left me almost a month ago, and I have been giving her space. Haven't called, text, or msged her in that month. Then one day she called me at first but I missed her call so I called her back and she said she called me by accident so I said oh OK, and then we hung up like nothing ever...

Sign on Bonus Taxrepay & deducting yearly bonus from my sign on [ 1 Answers ]

I got a $5,000 sign on bonus & left the company under 1 year. They held back my $3,033 yearly bonus to deduct it from what I owed them in sign on. BUT they took taxes out of the $3033 bonus before deducting it from what I need to pay back. So they are subtracting $1817 from $5,000, saying I...

Sign Industry Wind Load Charts, Sign Section Modulus Charts [ 0 Answers ]

Recently I've been designing commercial electrical signs. Signs of the type that are on tall poles, or the big pylons and monuments you see in shopping centers, roadsides, etc. lit by neon and/or fluorescent lighting. In order to properly choose the size of poles, and the depth and diameters of...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.