Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    umashi Posts: 28, Reputation: 0

Aug 5, 2010, 04:58 PM
    My wii is ios bricked can someone help me fix it
    All right so here's my problem,I went and updated my wii to[firmware]4.3 and now my game system won't let me load any wii channels,it just goes back to the main menu every time I try loading a channel,and when I try loading game disc's the screen goes black right after hitting start,I have an even bigger problem though.
    I can't go to nintendo about this[i soft modded my wii]and to make problems worse I don't have bootmii or preloader/priiloader.can anyone help me fix this.

I need to know if there are any modchips that will let me install any ios via auto loading disc burns or if there is any other way to fix this

Check out some similar questions!

IOS recovery from rommon [ 5 Answers ]

I have an older 3620 that the IOS has been wiped. Rommon displays "command not found" to tftpdnld so I assume it is older that the tftpdnld command. I tried a serial download of a very basic image captured from a working 3640 however upon boot the 3640 displayed "device does not contain a valid...

Wii remote not connecting with Wii [ 8 Answers ]

None of my wii remotes are connecting with my wii. It still turns on and goes to the wii menu, but none of the controllers will connect. I have referred to the handbook, and it doesn't really help. Can anyone here help me? I think it stopped working when I was playing Super Smash Bros Brawl, and...

Deleted Cisco IOS [ 4 Answers ]

I accidentally deleted the IOS on my Cisco 851w router :confused:. I can only boot to Rommon and do not have a copy of the IOS or bin file to load. Is there a way I can recover the deleted IOS? I have the CD that came with the router however I cannot find the IOS anywhere on the CD which is very...

Cisco 851w router ios [ 3 Answers ]

Can anybody tell where it is available apart from the cisco site.I have checked at cisco but he kept all files locked. Help

Can anyone help on Cisco IOS 12.1 ? [ 11 Answers ]

Hello, By accident while I was configuring my Cisco router I've deleted the OS, just doing a simple save like : copy run start, and I didn't look at the message, and I pressed Enter, and he deleted the IOS, does any one have a copy from the Cisco IOS 12.1 or higher ? I've a Cisco 800...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.