Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chascookie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 5, 2010, 03:29 PM
    What depth is the Ground Temperature constant in Salem Oregon and wahat is that temp
    At what depth is the Ground Temperature constant in Salem Oregon and what is that temp?
    tkrussell Posts: 9,659, Reputation: 725
    Uber Member

Aug 6, 2010, 09:28 AM
    You may find this helpful:

Lynhart Ranch (2074) - Site Information and Reports
    kryostar Posts: 108, Reputation: 11

Aug 9, 2010, 02:53 AM

Pretty much around the world,except for around the poles permafrost ground,and you may have to go 1 or 2 feet deeper in a sand desert. But the depth would be 3 feet and the constant temp would be 58-62 degrees.it's a good place to run a series of water lines to use for cooling,and also in cold climates they would be your heating. 60 degrees might be a little chilly for some but it's a lot better than 37 degrees or 97 degrees. Rate answer please:)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Salem china from Salem,OH [ 0 Answers ]

I have victory pattern with 23 karat gold,60163-GV BASKET P.P. Looling for value before we garage sale it

Thermostatic Shower temp stays constant [ 10 Answers ]

Hi all, My thermostatic shower only has a constant temp which is just above lukewarm! Recently I had to replace the pipe to the shower head as I found the reason the pressure was poor and the shower was too hot was due to a leak in the pipe. Since fixing this however the temp has remained...

Constant temperature and unwellness [ 10 Answers ]

I have had a temperature for the past ten days. It has never been high (around 37 degrees); but it has been constant and not got better with medicine. I also feel chills, fatigue, muscular pain and headache. I have rested most of the time and looked after myself properly. We all initially thought...

What thickens fluids when temperature is constant? [ 5 Answers ]

Hello everybody, I am currently trieng to find a substance/material like Agar Agar or gelatine that thickens fluids. Temperature (room temperature) can not be changed. Looking for something that absorbes/thickens fluids. Also I am looking for methane bacteria that "eat" methane. Any...

Shower temp not constant [ 6 Answers ]

I have a new (Jan '06) 55 gallon Marathon electric water heater in my townhouse. Works great except when showering. After about 2-2 1/2 minutes in shower, water starts getting cooler and cooler. If I turn the mixing valve more towards hot, the hot water returns but again only for a minute or two...

View more questions Search