Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    1202sam Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 5, 2010, 12:11 PM
    Why does my car stall while driving
    When I am driving my revs start to seesaw then engine cuts out sometimes. It will also sometimes die when idling
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Aug 5, 2010, 12:16 PM

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/cars-t...le-303903.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Honda civic 2001 stall during driving [ 8 Answers ]

2001 Honda civic (100,000 miles) was driving at 55 miles per hour and then suddenly stalled out. Pulled over and restarted the car after which it backfired and then stalled out again. When the tow truck came, the driver drove it onto the bed, so it is running. Any ideas?

1998 honda crv stall when driving. Replaced ignition already and spark plugs [ 3 Answers ]

1998 honda crv stalling when driving.It takes 2-3 tries when starting vehicle after this occurs. Replaced the ignition switch recently and had the spark plugs changed last year. Mileage approximately 128,000. Please help.

Car stalls while driving [ 8 Answers ]

My 84 Crown Vic seems to be turning itself off at any speed. It is very sporadic, sometimes runs for weeks, then has days of turning itself off. I've replaced the distributor control module, the coil, the fuel pump, the ignition swith and lock to no avail.

Car insurance co. Stall 2years, uncle dead [ 3 Answers ]

My uncle bought a handicap conversion van Jan.. 2007 . Paid with check from only savings. $43,000. Gave the owner of co. a check. The man left the van with not one piece of paper. Said he would bring paperwork back later. Van had hand controls. Uncle had not driven this van or used hand controls...

Stall while driving? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 2002 civic, and the battey dies every couple days... last night it stalled while driving.. got someone to boost it and she started perfect... any ideas? Thanks keats88

View more questions Search