Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pshyco Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 5, 2010, 06:02 AM
    Red part of my penis is turning black
    Hey front of the tip of my penis where its separates into two lobe has developed some black spot is it bad or nothing . I'm not virgin and I masterbreed too.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 5, 2010, 06:06 AM

Masterbreed? You mean masterbate right?

If it's turning black, time to get to the doctor pronto.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Black, red, black, purple wires for ceiling fan [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, old switch broke in half. Four wires exist. Red, balck, purple, and a thicker black. My hampton switch from Lowe's says there should be a yellow, and orange wire. How do I arrange this. Note: unknown ceiling fan model, came with house

Connecting red black tan and wires to ceiling fan with blue black green and white wir [ 2 Answers ]

How to connect red black tan and wires to ceiling fan with blue black green and white wires

Why are white and white, black and black, and red and red wired together [ 1 Answers ]

I found a switch box containing 2 black wires wire nutted together, 2 red wires nutted together, 2 white wires wire nutted together. This box was covered with wallpaper and when stripping the room I found this box. There is one ground wire connected to the metal switch box.The black and white wires...

Is it OK to wear a black shirt, red tie and on top of that a red v neck jumper? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, just wanted to know if this was a good outfit for valentines day clubbing Im not sure about the 'rules' regarding coloured v necks and ties etc etc... help me fashion geeks! Thank You

My penis head is turning black. [ 10 Answers ]

Hi I am 15 and still a virgin, but I noticed that the head of my penis formed a black spot about a year ago. Today it looks like the dark spot is spreading could it be something with puberty!

View more questions Search