Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DAClark00 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2010, 09:59 PM
    Old fairytale movie about a boy and girl creature in a fairytale place
    Ok this may be a tough one. I'm searching for an old movie which I'm guessing is a children's fairytale. I remember watching it when I was very young, so in the 90's. It could be 80's to, unsure. It involves two young brown creatures. The girl creature has wings but the boy does not. They are on some fairytale world. I remember one of the creatures the boy and girls used as a horse in the world sort of looked like a camel with longer legs. I can't remember the plot exactly, but I think they had to do something before the planets align maybe. Sorry that's all I can remember. If anyone know it let me know. I can't remember the name at all
    O_Troubles Posts: 313, Reputation: 20

Aug 4, 2010, 10:24 PM

Its called the dark crystal it's a jim henson puppet movie.
    DAClark00 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 5, 2010, 12:16 PM

Wow your good thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Old 80s/ 90s cartoon movie Boy and Girl travel back in time to find purple creature? [ 3 Answers ]

Could someone help me find this old cartoon movie I used to watch as a kid. It was about this boy and girl who traveled back in time and they befriended this purple creature who could talk. Somehow they returned to their own time and the purple creature came back with them. I remember they made a...

Fairytale Book [ 1 Answers ]

I'm hoping someone can help me. I've been searching for a particular Fairytale book, I believe from the 80's. As a child I owned two, that were both by the same publishing company. Both big in size, one had a blue cover, can't remember what was on it and the other had a pink cover, with Gulliver's...

Movie with creature boy and a treehouse. [ 1 Answers ]

I saw this flick as a kid on TV and it was this boy who had a treehouse he was really proud of and then some creature I think finds refuge there. He is invisible but can be seen with this green mixture the boy makes in his blinder... I may be way off but that's what I can remember!! I want to find...

Fairytale Theme [ 5 Answers ]

Im getting married in early October and I'm doing a fairytale wedding theme I would like to get some ideals maybe even some pics of what I could do to make this reception out of this world. My colors are pastals and the wedding ceremony its self is being held outside @ sunset on the beach. Thanks

View more questions Search