https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/movies...le-495024.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Find movie title from plot [ 3 Answers ]

Im not sure what year this movie was made, or who the characters are, but here is part of the plot. A young man is looking for his father who is a judge. The judge has had a sexual encounter with a young lady, and she is demanding that he resign or she will press charges. The boy finds his father,...

Find book title plot [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to find out the name of a children's book I read as a girl. It's about a little girl who is a dancer, ballet I think. During the summer she and her family go to the beach for a family vacation. They spend an idyllic time at this cottage by the beach. I can't remember if she dances or...

Trying to find a movie by plot. [ 2 Answers ]

I saw it in summer of 1981 at the drive-in. I thought it starred Chuck Norris, but can't find it in his filmography. It's about a martial artist that goes to a remote island where a girl is being held hostage and brainwashed along with lots of others.

Plot: Orphans find a briefcase with cash and return to find a hand [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to find the name of a 1980's movie that a group of orphaned kids find a briefcase with cash and return to find a hand in it. Then, the briefcase goes missing after they report it to the police. Does anyone know the name of this movie?

View more questions Search