Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    numbersguy Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2010, 05:14 PM
    Honda harmony belt stopper
    I have a Honda Harmony 1011.

Every time I engage the blade, the belt (brand new) slips below the belt stopper (also brand new) and blade fail to engage.

It appears that the pulley that engages the belt for the blade is set too high so that the belt slips off the bottom of the pulley when engaged. How can I adjust this pulley so that the belt does not slip under the belt stopper on the pulley? A diagram of the adjustment screws and the pulley with your instructions would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you very much!
    crigby Posts: 4,343, Reputation: 107
    Outdoor Power Equipment Expert

Aug 7, 2010, 05:34 AM

Hi,
    Since these are new parts, then it may be that your belt guide is on the wrong side of the serial number break. Just the model will not get you the correct parts as there running production changes.
    Peace,
    Clarke
    numbersguy Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2015, 05:35 AM
    My problem goes away when I buy a new belt. The belt stopper is just made poorly with soft metal which allows belt to bend it over time.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Honda harmony 1011 rider [ 3 Answers ]

Hey Guys! I need instructions and a diagram of how to replace the blade drive belt on a Honda Harmony 1011 Rider. I can't seem to pull it up. Hey! You tell me how I can change out the belt and I'll tell you how to make that lazy toilet flush better. Deal? Cheers, Tom

Honda Harmony II [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Honda mower which usually works just fine, one pull, no problem. Last fall I drained both the oil and gasoline for winter storage, it was working fine at that time. Now, after being stored for the winter I'm having a problem starting it. Of course, I've added new oil and gas and... ...

Honda harmony 1011 [ 0 Answers ]

Hi, I have two issues on my Harmony 1011. First problem, it has been a while getting a lot of black smoke came out when operating. I tried 92 rated gas, changed the engine oil and spark plug but it didn't help. The spark plug look burn very dark and black deposit on it after just 2 times of mowing....

View more questions Search