Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    striker12300 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2010, 03:09 PM
    Difference between a donut and gasket
    Is there a difference between a donut and multi-tite gasket for a 4" pipe?
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Aug 5, 2010, 07:56 AM

Nope!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Donut shaped conference table center access [ 1 Answers ]

I am building a 16' diameter conference table with a 10' diameter center. The table top sits on a base, but the customer wants access to the center area for vacuuming and cleaning. I'm trying to figure out how to accomplish this! I have a pretty good sized budjet for the project, but I want to be...

Donut Into Hub Leak-Back Concern - Rebuild [ 2 Answers ]

OK, it's time to rebuild. I've purchased the 3" donut, but it does not appear that it will create a water-tight seal between itself and the hub, even after I slide the 1.5" PVC pipe into the donut. My concern is without a water tight seal, this upstairs bathroom sink drain will leak past the donut....

Head gasket [ 4 Answers ]

I have a 2000 suburban and I notice on start up the smell of antifreeze, does anyone know what that could possibly indicate?

Sealing with cast iron hub donut? [ 10 Answers ]

Following the sage advice found on this site in other postings, I managed to remove the misshapen, rusted waste pipe that went from my downstairs toilet to the horizontal main line (cast iron). So now I have a cleaned out bell and test fitted a neoprene donut from Lowe's (4" to 3") and plan on...

Adhesive with gasket or not [ 2 Answers ]

I am installing a PVC shower stall drain in a fiberglass shower unit. The drain unit has a rubber gasket and a friction gasket. Should I install the drain with or without a (latex adhesive) caulk applied to the gaskets? A picture of the drain unit is attached. (I hope)

View more questions Search