Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    swhammonds Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2010, 01:32 PM
    Cost Per Square Foot to pressure wash concrete sidewalk
    I need to have my driveway and sidewalk cleaned for my company that will be in town in the next few days!
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Aug 5, 2010, 10:53 AM

Few companies do this kind of work since a teenager with a pressure washer can do it at handuman rates. You can try the yellow pages looking for deck washer outfits but I'd rent of buy a washer and do it myself, it's a very low skill task.
    kryostar Posts: 108, Reputation: 11

Aug 29, 2010, 01:05 AM

You can find someone for about 10-15 cents a square foot

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Painting Cost Per Square Foot [ 6 Answers ]

:confused: Does anyone know what painters normally get per square foot? Figure one coat only. No base, and we are located in central California. Did I forget anything... Thanks in advance! :D

Cost of exterior house painting per square foot [ 1 Answers ]

Wondering what cost per square is appropriate for exterior paintin of a house, 2 story. Also reglazing windows and painting windows and doors.

Averge installion cost per square foot [ 12 Answers ]

I'm replaceing my old flooring with peel and stick tile. I'm did all of the prep for this flooring. I would like to know the averge cost per square foot for someone to put in the tile I all ready bought, about 100 square feet.

Painting cost per square foot [ 1 Answers ]

What is the cost per square foot of wall surface space to have the interior of my home painted by a contractor?

Cost To Build, per square foot. [ 1 Answers ]

A customer has asked me how much I am going to charge her to build her house, per square foot. Can anyone help this "new" general contractor determine a fair price? Thanks PROMAC:confused:

View more questions Search