Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    samwaas Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2010, 01:10 PM
    How to make a TV show
    Hi.

I have an idea for a documentry and I want to make it myself. I need ideas on what I should do if I'm to succeed if you need anymore information just drop a reply and ill answer it.

Thanks,

Sam
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 4, 2010, 01:39 PM
    Hi, samwaas!

It would help to know what the documentary would be about in order to help you the best. Making it would be one issue. Getting it produced for television would be another.

Thanks!

Aug 4, 2010, 01:44 PM

I already have a lis of questions on which will be used in ongoing documentry. I want to make anything between 10-30 minutes documentries and have more than one episode. The idea is basically get into a mind of an addict. I will find someone is addicted something like gaming, Smoking and drinking etc. I will ask the questions and get the answer. This is for ordinary people to understand the mind of an addict.

Thanks,

Sam
    Uber Member

Aug 5, 2010, 01:11 AM
    Hi again, samwaas!

Are you at an age where you're attending or will be attending school or not going to be attending school, please?

Thanks!
    lollylegs_leslie Posts: 95, Reputation: 1

Aug 5, 2010, 01:17 AM

Clough did u delete my post
    Uber Member

Aug 5, 2010, 01:18 AM
    Which post, please?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Aug 5, 2010, 01:20 AM
    Lolly, no I did.
    AMHD is NOT a child's Chat site and you WILL respect that.

Aug 5, 2010, 01:22 AM

Oh I think you got the wrong idea I was just wandering because I know some people who make films who might be interested in helping sam
    Uber Member

Aug 5, 2010, 01:32 AM
    Also, I did already note to you in a post something along the lines about the small number of people here who are into the performing arts of any kind and that starting new threads doesn't necessarily get a person any different answers.

Aug 5, 2010, 01:34 AM

Sorry clough what are u talking about I don't understand
    Uber Member

Aug 5, 2010, 01:39 AM
    A number of threads that you had started as well as the posts in them have been merged into one, big thread. It's possible that some uneeded/repeated types of posts then got deleted. I don't know, because I haven't reviewed the whole thread.
    Uber Member

Aug 5, 2010, 01:44 AM
    The one, combined thread is located HERE.
    Uber Member

Aug 5, 2010, 02:03 AM
    Back to the original question by samwaas here...

I apologize for all the questions, but it really does help in answering to get as much information as possible from an original poster of a question so that we really know the situation and can thus give the most appropriate responses.

Also, lollylegs_leslie was trying to get my attention, so she decided to post on a thread where I had just posted rather than sending me a Private Message as she could have done. She usually has sent me a private message to let me know about something. That was the appropriate thing to do.

Hijacking of threads (i.e. departing from the original topic) isn't something that we normally do on this site because it's not some kind of chat room.

Thanks!

Aug 5, 2010, 05:20 AM

Clough I'm 16 and I'm attending a diploma in the UK I know it may be young but I've been working to this since 13

Aug 5, 2010, 05:22 AM

Its OK I know people do this on forums when they see a admin or moderator post they hijack the thread to get the attention

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I want to make a T.V show [ 7 Answers ]

I want to make a t.v show but I don't know how! I've been trying to look for stuff like how to make a t.v show but it doesn't do anything! DOES ANYBODY KNOW HOW TO MAKE A T.V SHOW? Please would somebody reply:confused:

How do I make a T.V show without paying? [ 1 Answers ]

I am not sure if I'm in the right category. But I really want to make a T.V show. Kind of like America's got talent. But for kid's. I don't think it's fair that only kind's with famous parent's can have the chance to live their dream's.So where Would I go to help me have this, like idea thing, come...

How to make a TV show [ 1 Answers ]

How to make a TV show

I want to make a show up [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, This may sound like a stupid question but me and my mate are always bored. So I want to do like a dance show with her. What can the show involve. We both like singing,dancing and whatever. PLEASE HELP!!

View more questions Search