Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ciao. Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2010, 11:22 AM
    Has anyone here used the Belo Essentials products?
    I've asked around pretty much all over the internet, and not a lot of people have said that they have. So I guess I'll ask you guys too. Have you used it? Does it really take a few months to work (If it works at all?)

I ordered the pink soap and the pink lotion last night. I should be receiving it in a couple of days. I'm not really too worried, but it does bother me just ever so slightly that there is next to no real information about the Belo Essentials line of products on the internet. No negative or positive reviews, except maybe once in a while a blog post by someone who uses the products saying they're good and make your skin soft. But those even are rare.

So what gives? Why is there next to no reviews online for this stuff? :(
    Should I be worried? I'm not scared it's poisoned with mercury or steroids, but it does concern me somewhat that nobody claims to have used them... O_O
    MySunshine Posts: 90, Reputation: 15

Aug 7, 2010, 01:32 PM

I haven't heard of the company and they seem to be from Philippines. A soap can't really lighten the skin because its rinsed off right away so it has no time to actually do anything. You need a cream and find out what their active ingredient is.
    trolllove Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 31, 2011, 10:20 PM
    Well I'm using it and I have the facial wash, smoothening soap, and the whitening bar I have been noticing a difference but my mom says she does not notice a difference. I would say the over all result is that it takes away redniss and helps even out the skin tone but nothing extreme. It also has kojic acid in it and that chemical irritates the skin and is not supposed to be exposed to sunlight so yaaaaa.
    myrafulay Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2012, 10:00 AM
    Well I tried the blue and pink face cleancer,soap and body lotion.The smell is light and the lotion is not greasy once you applied it.I didn't have any breakouts,I have a very sensitive skin.I wish you won't have any problem using the product,anyway not everyone have the same skin.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dr. Whitaker's Memory Essentials [ 2 Answers ]

Memory Health

Dr. Vicki Belo whitening products [ 72 Answers ]

Has anyone used any of the Philippines Medical Doctor Vicki Belo's whitening products. I came across a few of her products on eBay and I wanted to know if anyone has tried her whitening products with any success. Its said that she's performed countless cosmetic surgeries for dozens of Philappino...

Exp. W/ Products (Maxi-Peel, SkinWhite, Belo etc.) from the Philippines? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I'm thinking of incorporating these Philippino ones into my regimen later. I was attracted by prices and the prospect of something new. I do realize that could be a bad thing too.:D So, has anyone tried them? If so, I'd like to hear your experiences. TIA recently purchased some...

View more questions Search