Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    catdog1223 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2010, 07:38 AM
    Why won't my 3 yr old dog eat dry food?
    My dog is a sweet part pitbull. She is 3. but it seems like she never eats! She's only 55 lbs!! Her breed should eat way more than she does, we tried out canned dog food and she ate it so fast. Why won't she eat dry dog food?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Aug 4, 2010, 07:53 AM

Because she prefers "wet" or because she has a dental problem and chewing dry hurts her teeth - or because if she holds out long enough you cave in and give her "wet."

What does your Vet say? Is her weight in line with her size?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Puppy will not eat dry dog food [ 2 Answers ]

WEe have tried adding treats, bacon, pumpkin, other treats. She manages to get ariound the dry dog food and just eat treats

My dog won't eat her food [ 4 Answers ]

My dog won't eat her food and she has loose bowl but she drinks a lot of water. Can any one help... Thanks for your help and time

Puppy won't eat dry food! [ 5 Answers ]

:confused: I have a 4mo old chinese crested who will not eat dry food any kind tried {innova, blue, nutro. Only the best, he will sniff and walk away for days than a couple of mouth fulls And walk away he is not eating enough tried the gravy stuff you put on still nothing If I mix wet he will...

My dog won't eat dry food now. [ 1 Answers ]

My dog's diet was accidental changed while she was at the "puppysitter" Now she will not eat her regular dry food. The "puppysitter" mixed "human" food with the dry food. My puppy has never had "human" food. She has had a potty issue all night and won't eat dry food now. She just spits it out. Any...

Dog won't eat his own food [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 10 month old shepherd /hound mix who won't eat his own food . We have tried different types and he still won't eat .When we got him he wasn't one of those puppies that ate everything [he was 3 months old. He got a taste of the cat food and that is all he wants. Is there any food out their...

View more questions Search