Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    golfngran Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2010, 07:11 AM
    How do I get dividend checks replaced. I have lost $500 in AT&T checks.
    I have lost divident checks. How do I replace them?
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

Aug 4, 2010, 08:39 AM

You need to contact the transfer agent for AT&T stock and ask for replacement checks. The transfer agent is a company called Computershare. Contact information is available on AT&T's shareowner services web page: https://www.att.com/gen/investor-relations?pid=278

You may want to register your stock holdings with Computershare in an online account, which will allow you to see the status of dividend payments and easily report any missed checks. You may also want to consider transferring your stock certificates into a brokerage account - that way your dividends would be automatically deposited into your cash account and you no longer run the risk of missing a dividend check.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Forgery on checks [ 2 Answers ]

What are the charges on check forgery? And what amount does it become a felony?

Background checks [ 2 Answers ]

My husband is being hired by a credit union (not working with the money) and had to be fingerprinted to be bonded. About 11 years ago he had a DUI which followed all the requirements by the courts and he had a solicitation charge which he had expunged from his record I think in 2002. Will these...

What is the name of a job for a person going undercover in stores & checks staff? [ 6 Answers ]

I would appreciate if someone could tell me the name of this job description? I would like to know what do you call a person who goes into a store undercover, and looks like a shopper, but is actually checking up on the staff. They check how an employee is working, i.e. are they polite to...

What is the name of a job for a person going undercover in stores & checks staff? [ 1 Answers ]

I would appreciate if someone could tell me the name of this job description? I would like to know what do you call a person who goes into a store undercover, and looks like a shopper, but is actually checking up on the staff. They check how an employee is working, i.e. are they polite to...

Old Bank Statements & Checks [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to find out how far back banks save old accounts pertaining to statements and copies of checks. Did banks ever copy them to microfiche? I am really in need.

View more questions Search