Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    czc3best Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2010, 05:30 AM
    I have a October morn 1956 painting by robert wood how much is it worth
    I have a painting signed by robert wood 1956 October morn could you tell me how much it is worth

Check out some similar questions!

On October 1, Keisha King organized Real Answers, a new consulting firm. On October 3 [ 3 Answers ]

On October 1, Keisha King organized Real Answers, a new consulting firm. On October 31, the company’s Records show the following items and amounts. Use this information to prepare an October income Statement for the business. Check Net income, $4,540 Cash.. . $11,500 Cash dividends.. . $ 2,000...

How much is a 1937 1938 1956 1947 and a 1953d is worth today [ 1 Answers ]

How much is a 1937 1938 1947 1956 and a 1953d wheat penny is worth today

Painting acrylic on wood? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello all! I'm wanting to try painting with acrylic on wood, preferably wood that has already been used and is rough, textured, paint splattered, and messy. I have seen some wood panels lying about the city unused. Would I be able to use any wood to paint on, and would I have to gesso prime...

Painting pt wood [ 3 Answers ]

I need to paint a PT wood porch that was previously covered with carpeting. It was never painted, sealed or anything. I primed and painted it last summer, and it peeled off within a couple of months. Help! What can I do? It looks terrible. Thanks! Twocents

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.