Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vamp10 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2010, 02:15 AM
    When do you wear glassess for distance
    I have 2 pairs of glassess one pair is for reading, watching telly etc and the other pair are for distance but when and why do I have to wear them?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Aug 4, 2010, 02:17 AM
    I think you have already answered your own question here.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Aug 4, 2010, 04:14 AM

Driving, going to movies, theatrical events, sporting events, etc. Any place where they improve your vision of the surroundings.
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Aug 5, 2010, 03:29 PM

Reading glasses are to see what is within arms reach or less, the other pair is for the rest of the time.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to improve blurred vision without glassess [ 7 Answers ]

How can I improve my blurred vision without glassess or surgery? Should I try some eye exercises or get more of a vitamin? I've heard that eye exercises help vision so do you know any good kind?

What would happen to the distance of image if distance of object were very large [ 1 Answers ]

What would happen to the distance of image if the distance of object were very large? Converging lenses are used in this experiment

Critical Distance is Pipe Length or Literal Distance? [ 2 Answers ]

Is critical distance measurement based on the literal distance from a trap to the vent stack, or the total length pipe from the trap to the vent? In other words, if the trap is 4 feet from the vent, but the drain pipe from the trap to the branch that has the vent connected to it is 10 feet, is the...

View more questions Search