Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vonliv Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2010, 02:08 AM
    1980's time travel
    Does anyone remember a children's TV show, where there was a oy and girl, and they travelled to different era's in time. Think there may have been a cave alomg the way. Had a catchy theme tune?
    Just_Another_Lemming Posts: 437, Reputation: 211

Aug 4, 2010, 02:22 PM

Von, I don't know if you are thinking about a British or U.S. television show. This website lists all the television shows about time travel. Television Shows About Time Travel

The one on the list that appears the closest to what you are describing is a show from 1970 called Timeslip. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0154091/

If that isn't the show, you should be able to find what you are looking for on the first link in this response. :)
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Aug 5, 2010, 09:19 AM

Great site Lemming - I found this on there, maybe this is the one? The Young Jacobites (1960)
    Two kids vacationing in Scotland entered a cave and found themselves 200 years earlier in time. They eventually helped Bonnie Prince Charlie escape to France.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Time travel [ 1 Answers ]

Opening scene is a kid on a baseball field. Sees a plaque with famous avators on it.Well any way kid find a time machine in a basement with a special key turns out the inventor is a pilot who miss his chance at greatness. The time machine looks like a barbers chair spins around real fast and zaps...

Time travel [ 6 Answers ]

Can anyone give me some scientific details and stuff backing up time travel. I mean I still don't understand why people want to time travel.. aren't there great consequences? Altering our time etc. Is time travel religiously moral? I don't believe God would want us messing with the world if he mad...

Time Travel. Read! [ 12 Answers ]

Hey so the story is on this link right here Uh Oh: Russians Think Time Machine Is Right Around The Corner - Geekologie Please give it a look. This is a safe website so no worries. But I am scared from what I read.

Alone first time dependent travel [ 1 Answers ]

Hi guys, I am a dependent on h4 visa currently staying in USA. And I am travelling for first time alone from USA(ct) to BOMBAY,so want to know that whether can I face any problems as my spouse is not with me while coming back to US and secondly what precautions I must take. I will be...

View more questions Search