Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Vicky Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2003, 05:33 PM
    Guys who are not the jealous type
    Hi

I'm currently involved with a wonderful guy whose recently gotten out of a divorce. I believe from his past ex and some of his relationships it seems that he involved himself with jealous women as well as the insecure type. I'm a bit insecure sometimes and I believe many feel that way however he says that nothing really makes him jealous. I would never want an insecure man whose very jealous and possessive but it sort makes me angry that this guy never shows me one of bit of jealousy. It can be flattering in very small doses but I feel nothing from him where as I'm guilty of the feelings sometimes. Without sounding pretentious we are both a very attractive couple and both get a lot of attention. I've never actually involved myself with someone who was completely not jealous in any way and he's not even the overly confident type. Is it possible that he's just very trusting of me or of women?
    dwalex Posts: 69, Reputation: 3

Mar 6, 2003, 12:13 PM
    guys who are not the jealous type
    It sounds like you are lucky. If he treats you right and is otherwise a great guy, then this is your issue not his.
    chaz1797 Posts: 79, Reputation: 2

May 15, 2003, 09:49 PM
    guys who are not the jealous type
    You know this guy is a gem, believe jealousy is a disease that can ruin a lot of relationships, so feel blessed and he trust you and I FEEL THIS IS A PROBLEM YOU HAVE NOT HIM bEST OF LUCK AND gOD BLESS

CHAZ :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

For the GUYS! This sums up most guys problems here. Another great e-mail from DD [ 21 Answers ]

This is an e-mail from David Deangelo. He is 1000% correct here. Guys - LEARN from this. It's long BUT almost EVERY guy here does this... ***QUESTION*** Hi Dave, I recently bought your ebook because I have met a Girl that I am really into and I must make it work With her. You are...

Why am I so jealous and possessive? [ 10 Answers ]

I am extremely jealous whenever my boyfriend talks to other girls that I don't know, or even some that I do know, and like. I am also constantly worrying that I am not attractive enough for him, or at least not anymore. I have gained a lot of weight since we first knew each other, but every time I...

How should I deal with my jealous,insecure hubby? [ 10 Answers ]

I have been with my husband almost 7 years now. We have one son who is 3. The problem is my husband is very, very moody, jealous, insecure and disrespectful. Probably wondering why I even bother to try and save our relationship. Well, all I can say is it is not bad all the time and he really...

Demanding and jealous siamese [ 11 Answers ]

This is more of a comment / vent than a question. Ever since children have been introduced into our house, and especially my new baby, my 13 year old siamese has been very jealous and extra-needy. I thought that his jealousy would wane after a while, but my baby is 3 months old and the cat is still...

Jealous of computer [ 21 Answers ]

Ugh I just need to vent LOL! My lab and my siamese cat are both annoying me so much! Both of them seem to be extremely jealous of the computer. Cat has started nipping me to get me to get off here, and Dog whines and taps me with his paw. It doesn't matter if I've been on here for 5 minutes or 2...

View more questions Search