Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CodyD Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 3, 2010, 07:53 PM
    I am a 26 year old male, I weigh 145 lbs, with a very fast metabolism. I drank 3 sho
    I am a 26 year old male, I weigh 145 lbs, with a very fast metabolism. I drank 3 shots, and 4 beers on Friday night. I had to take an ETG 60 hrs later will I pass?
    DrBill100 Posts: 3,241, Reputation: 502
    Ultra Member

Aug 3, 2010, 08:01 PM

Let's come as close as possible to calculating your chances.
    Over what period did you consume the 7 drinks, and
    What was the time that you finished the last drink?
    Who says you have a "fast metabolism?"
    CodyD Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 3, 2010, 08:02 PM

From 9pm-1am
    I cage fight I sweat a lot
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 3, 2010, 08:04 PM

You know many things are fast, most people are not that much different in this.

It will be close, I would wonder knowing you had to take a test, was the drinking really worth it ? ( esp if you fail )

And I as normally remind, you also have to worry about anyone with you drinking getting mad at you, and sending a photo of you drinking or reporting you drinking to your PO also.
    ** assuiming what the test is for.

Or even good friends posting face book photos of your out partying with your friends, that show you drinking
    DrBill100 Posts: 3,241, Reputation: 502
    Ultra Member

Aug 3, 2010, 08:20 PM

At the time you finished your last drink you should have had a BAC no higher than .08. So you would have had a maximum of 4 drinks in your system. By 8 am the alcohol was probably eliminated. That is the end of EtG production and it will peak about 4-6 hours later-2 pm Sat-and then begins elimination. About 30-48 hours later you should be below a 100 ng detection level. Monday at 2 pm is a good guess.

The problem with this calculation is the amount of EtG produced varies widely from individual to individual for reasons that are currently not understood. It could be that those individuals also eliminate at a faster rate. At any rate, at 60 hours from last drink you should make it under the wire.

This is also based on urine screen. Blood would clear earlier.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Soon to be 18 years old and I weigh 120 pounds(male) [ 18 Answers ]

Hello all, I'm a 17 year old male about to be turning 18 in October. I haven't been able to gain any weight for the last couple of years. I've tried to put on muscle and it added a couple of pounds but I still hover around 120-125 no matter what I do. I eat breakfast and usually a big dinner...

I am 4'11 and weigh 98 lbs.how many mg of metathione or glutathione should I take? [ 4 Answers ]

hi, i want to take glutathione or metathione, i am 4'11 and weigh 98 lbs can you tell me how many milligrams should i take? thanks:)

I am 43 female weigh 125 lbs I had 3 beers, will alcohol be detected in my urine at 8 [ 1 Answers ]

I am a 42 yr old female I weigh 125 pounds. I drank 4 beers before 9pm. Will alcohol be detectable in my urine 12 hours later?

What should a year old male sable collie weigh? [ 1 Answers ]

My sable collie is 12 months old and weighs between 25-30lbs. He looks very skinny, but seems to eat well,is active, and has a beautiful coat. He lives outside on our six acre fenced in residence. We recently gave him a 3 day treatment of over the counter worm medicine, because I thought maybe...

I need to lose 50 lbs as fast as possible [ 7 Answers ]

Hi. I am about 50 lbs overweight, not obese but just overweight. It is so hard for me to lose weight, I have tried diets and everything. I was in an accident about a year and a half ago, I lost over 30 lbs after that but then gained back more than I lost. I broke my legs so I cannot exercise like...

View more questions Search