Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    degoqueen Posts: 58, Reputation: 2

Aug 3, 2010, 12:41 PM
    Red eye on one side
    My left eye is red on the left side of it. It feels like something is in there.. its been going on for about 5 days now.. I'm not sure as to what happened. I woke up and it was red. Drops for allergy/rewetting does not work. Any suggestions
    unluckynut Posts: 294, Reputation: 23

Aug 3, 2010, 01:06 PM

When you wake up in the morning is it crusty! Could be pink eye. Or maybe just a sty.
    degoqueen Posts: 58, Reputation: 2

Aug 3, 2010, 01:27 PM

Its not crusty it just looked like I poked myself in the eye .
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Aug 3, 2010, 05:31 PM

It could be a number of things, none of which can be diagnosed over the internet. You should visit your eye doctor. Most doctors charge less for an office visit than they do for an eye exam. If you don't have insurance it should cost $20-$50. Some places charge more. Some less. Either way, if it has persisted for 5 days, you really need to go get it checked out.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Red patch under eye [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I just wake up this morning with a red patch under my left eye? This is the third time this happened to me, after 2 or 3 days is gone. Any ideas? Thanks

Kenmore Side by Side: no ice & red blinking light? [ 4 Answers ]

Help, My Kenmore side by side model # 106.565624 has stopped making ice and a red light next to its on/off switch is blinking. I have replaced the pur water filter and reset the water filtration and flushed the lines. I have also turned off then on the ice maker switch. No change - still...

Something in eye, now red [ 3 Answers ]

Last night if felt like I had something in my eye. I kept blinking, and rubbing my eye trying to get it out... but it didn't seem to work. When I woke up this morning, it was still there, the left side of my left eye was very red, and I could feel that I couldn't open my eye all the way, it would...

Kenmore side by side model # 106.565624 has stopped making ice and a red light [ 1 Answers ]

Was this issue ever resolved? I have the same problem. LbashabrannerJul 15, 2006, 09:09 PM Help, My Kenmore side by side model # 106.565624 has stopped making ice and a red light next to its on/off switch is blinking. I have replaced the pur water filter and reset the water filtration and...

Under eye circles (red) [ 2 Answers ]

Please help me.. I have noticed in this forum and others around that people are in a similar situation that I am in - I have under eye circles. However, predominantly people have been mentioning dark, bruise-like colors under their eyes, whereas I have bright red marks under mine. I am only...

View more questions Search