Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Oneill474 Posts: 427, Reputation: 2

Aug 3, 2010, 10:33 AM
    Buying a property details
    If a house appraisal is $200,000 and the purchase price
    Is $100,000. In which the seller agrees to. What external forces
    In the financing arena examples: Fannie Mae, Mortgage Companies may exist for the buyer, that may upset the deal in the last minute of the closing

Check out some similar questions!

Buying a property in the US [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, I'm from hong kong and not a US resident but I recently develop interests in purchasing a property in the US and have it rented out as investment, I can probably purchase via 2 ways: (1) purchasing under my name - would like to check what taxes will I be subject to, will I incur withholding...

Buying s-4 property [ 1 Answers ]

My name is Robert. I'd like to know about how I can find and read up on buying s-4 delinquent tax property. I read about it a long time ago & now I can't find it online again. Can you help me find the website for s-4 land sales list etc?

Co-buying property [ 5 Answers ]

What is the safest way to co-buy a property were going to flip? The house needs to be remodeled first. Both of us have great credit and income to afford the debt. We can pay cash for the property, but are concerned about running short on the remodel. My concern is how to best title the...

Buying the property you are renting [ 3 Answers ]

If you are renting a property, and before the lease is up you buy the property from the owner, when does the owner have to return to security deposit? (At closing or does he have 30 days)

Details to levy on property [ 1 Answers ]

What does it mean and what can I do when a levy has been put on my property. In a dispute with my town in Rhode Island over the placement of a shed on my property a judgement was awarded for "fines" in the amount of almost $71,000.00. The constable came to my house and asked if I could affords to...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.