Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    silver_magnus Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 3, 2010, 06:12 AM
    What are the principles and guidelines in buying fresh foods?
    Health
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Aug 3, 2010, 06:22 AM

Hello s:

When shopping, NEVER buy ANYTHING from the inside isles. The FRESH stuff hugs the wall.

excon
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 3, 2010, 10:40 AM
    Hi, silver_magnus and excon!

Yes, stock is usually rotated so that the older stuff will be more likely to be purchased first.

Thanks!
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Aug 3, 2010, 01:04 PM
    Yep always check the sell by dates ;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Good foods bad foods [ 5 Answers ]

I was just wondering if anyone knows what foods I should avoid if trying to get pregnane and if there are any foods I should eat more of? Also I am know taking prenatal vitimins after dinner on a full stomach is thar right? Be grateful for your advice X

Guidlines: What do I do if the person I like is already in a relationship? [ 7 Answers ]

Many have fallen into the situation where one person has a major crush on another person, but that person is already in a relationship. Every one has their own approach. Some would say: “If they are taken, then stay away, find someone else, off limits, plenty of fish in the sea, etc.”...

Guidelines for violation of probation in VA [ 3 Answers ]

OK, this will be my 3rd violation, second for failing a drug test for pot. I got 90 days on the first and 2nd... what cha think??

Shared parenting guidelines [ 1 Answers ]

Children have the right to never hear a parent, a relative, or a friend of a parent run down or degrade the other parent:p. So what to do if this happens?

View more questions Search