Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rajeeb Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 3, 2010, 03:52 AM
    How Can I Use HIREN Boot Cd
    I get a Image file of Hiren Boot CD. How can I use this? And what is the utility of this software ?
    Scleros Posts: 2,165, Reputation: 262
    Hardware Expert

Aug 3, 2010, 06:31 PM

Hiren's website lists all the utilities that are included in the disc image. A bootable CD loaded with utilities is convenient for maintaining or troubleshooting ailing computers, which often may not be bootable to their installed operating system due to file system damage or hardware malfunction. Having a clean operating environment for malware removal independent of the computer's installed operating system and being able to do service operations without having to install software or make other changes to the machine itself are other benefits of using a boot CD.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to use hiren boot cd [ 6 Answers ]

I need some direction on correctly burning the iso file to cd and make a Boot cd with utilities. How to use hiren boot cd

At cold boot,every day the computer need to boot twice [ 1 Answers ]

Recently I change my hardrive which has window installed,and since that,every day when I first turn on my computer,at the first boot,everything is fine up to the window saying window is setting your application,and then the boot stop with no message and then reboot again,and then it boot OK up to...

Hiren boot cd how to use [ 1 Answers ]

I have a new laptop I would like to make a bootable CD with image I have Hirren boot CD but, I don’t know how to use Can somebody explain it to me? Thank you in advance

GPO applied on 2nd boot, not on 1st boot [ 1 Answers ]

I am deploying IE7 via a GPO in a Windows 2003 domain. The policy works fine. But only on a second boot of the Windows XP clients. (WindowsXP only environment). This seems totally silly to me. Shouldn't all policies be applied on every boot? :confused: How can I force the policy to be applied on...

Boot linux from an external hard drive dual boot? [ 1 Answers ]

Can I boot linex from an external hard drive dual boot. How do I do it ?

View more questions Search