Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bluey1984 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 2, 2010, 10:58 PM
    A friend told my sis in law a lie and now its just gone all pear shaped
    Okay so this isn't the 1st time me and my sis in law have come to heads before but this one is to the point where I can't deal with it anymore. The last few weeks I was aking my partner (of 6yrs) if I had done anything wrong to her because she has been very cold to me he said not sure don't worry its nothing. Anways one Saturday night we were in the car and he told me. He told me that apparetny a friend of mine texted my sis in law and told her that reason she only goes clubbing is to cheat on her boyfriend. Now I know I have never said that in a million years. Anways so I asked my friend and she completely denied it. So then here it gets worse. Both the sis in laws went into my fb accnt and found my messages to some guys whom I friends with. One was an ex. We had fling yonks ago and he found me on fb and wanted to catch up etc and I was like sure okay lets bring my partner over and you bring your wife. He did'nt like that. Anways he was saying nice and sweet things to me and ihave to admit it made me feel lkike wow I still have it. Then he said there is a song out there that reminds him of me. I felt very flatterd but he wanted to met up for more and I said no. anways so then we were chatting and he texted me and I'm like sure lets catch up and I hadn't heard from him since. So that was one message. The other one was from a guy I used to work with he nowlives in chigago (im in australia). He was just a friend and the girls have taken it too far now. Me and jessica (my sister in law) had it out in the lounge room and we both left in tears. She reckons I'm lying and I'm not pointing the finger at nyone atm but I'm like I give up! I love my boyfriend! I would never cheat on him! I get she loves her brother and all that but we are nearly 30 now damm it! Grow up! Anways my mother in law seems to be over this and so am I but it sill doesn't stop from my heart racing wheneer I think about it or when I start crying and blubbring. I want answers and I told jess that if it came to it. I will leave luke (my boyfriend) because I said I won't put him in the middle and atm he is and I don't want him to chose sides and if youw ant me out then for his sake and your whole family sake I will. We have a house together. We are trying to get pregnant. Doest help that the other sis whom I was close too is treatig me the dsame.
    I have got no appetitie. I dotn sleep. When I eat its prob only at diner tim ei just drink a cup of t a day I have lost nearly 3 kg now and my eyes are dark crcles. I have done so much house work but I need my mind off it but it hurts so much. And it just feelslike the whle world is gaginst me. Especially on fb when they are my sister and ex-friend put little qoutes up that obviously mean to me.
    How can I make the pain go away~
    I want to move on
    I don't want to leave luke
    But I don't know what else to do
    noexpectations Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2010, 03:40 PM
    This post was made over two weeks ago. I am wondering why none of the experts has answered it :/??
    noexpectations Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2010, 03:40 PM
    This post was made over two weeks ago. I am wondering why none of the experts has answered it :/??
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Aug 23, 2010, 01:34 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by noexpectations View Post
    This post was made over two weeks ago. I am wondering why none of the experts has answered it :/ ?????
    Simple. Experts are not required to answer every question. Why didn't you answer it yourself?
    Va consumer Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 25, 2012, 03:59 PM
    Unfriend them on Facebook! And get on with your life.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

May 25, 2012, 05:07 PM
    This is from 2 years ago. I'm sure it's worked its way out by now.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I found a tree with large pear shaped limes,any imfo? [ 4 Answers ]

I found a tree with large pear shaped limes on it.They are the size of softballs. Does anybody know what type of tree it might be?

I don't have good relations with my sis in law. [ 1 Answers ]

Now she is coming to stay with us. What to do.I m feeling down as my previous experiences are not good with her.:(

When two people like one another- then it goes pear shaped [ 11 Answers ]

When two people like each other and are attracted to each other, they have a natural strong emotional desire to be near the other person. As they spend time together with positive rewarding experiences their emotional attraction and desire will increase, to a point where we call Love. If in...

Mother told terrible lie about me to family [ 4 Answers ]

After my mother died I found out that her sister had told my sister literally beside my mother's deathbed that I had done something violent to my father. I was thrown for a loop in several ways but at the same time this untruth about me (I have NEVER done anything violent and certainly not what...

View more questions Search