Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dandemeyere Posts: 50, Reputation: 3

Aug 2, 2010, 09:29 PM
    What do you call this type of a web developer/designer?
    I was reading a book a while back about web applications and I came across a term that I have since forgot and would like to remember. The term was for someone who was half web developer and half web designer, does any one have a term for such a person? I think the book was called 'Getting Real' by 37 Signals.
    dandemeyere Posts: 50, Reputation: 3

Aug 3, 2010, 02:42 PM
    I dug up a copy of the book and found the term. The term they use is 'sweeper'. They define a sweeper as someone who can roam between both worlds as a designer and developer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm In Need Of A Web Designer! [ 4 Answers ]

If anyone knows someone that is able to do web templates please let them know that I'm in need of one as soon as possible. What I'm Looking For: HTML web template. No wordpress, or blogger. I know how to update. Something fun, yet professional. Colorful header, leaning towards girly,...

Evrsoft First Page web developer [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I want to build my website. Can anyone tell me some more about Evrsoft First Page 3.0 Professional? In compariosn with Front Page? Thank you.

What do I need to learn to be a Web Designer? [ 7 Answers ]

I have been doing graphic design for the last 7 years or so as a hobby and have made a little money off doing freelance work. All of this has been in print and production; however, I now want to explore new vistas and move on to the web. I'm looking for a comprehensive list of how to go about...

View more questions Search