Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tiina Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 2, 2010, 07:38 PM
    Cost of replacing windows and frames for 40 casement windows
    I need to buy 40 new windows and frames for wooden casement windows.What would be reasonable for energy efficient windows like this?
    JazMan Posts: 219, Reputation: 14

Aug 2, 2010, 07:54 PM

Tiina,

How on earth do you expect an answer to that question?

Call and visit a few window showrooms near where you live and see what's available and what the going cost is.

Jaz

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Replacement or repair of casement windows [ 18 Answers ]

Our house is in need of replacement or repair of several casement windows. I'm looking for information on quality contractors in the Wichita, Kansas area. If not specific contractors, things to look for in contractors. I am extremely suspicious about most contractors and it is very difficult to...

Replacing casement windows [ 3 Answers ]

We have Andersen casement windows that are almost 20 years old. They've been nothing but trouble. Always replacing the cranks, don't seal well. I'd like to know can casement windows be replaced by another style? Some are of a large size and are 2 to 3 panels with the width being 48 to 63...

Casement windows in bedroom [ 5 Answers ]

What are the pros and cons of installing replacement casement windows in an upstairs bedroom? I have read that they are more energy efficient than traditional double-hung. Why isn't it more common to see them in bedrooms?

Casement windows [ 1 Answers ]

What are casement windows?

How to replace damaged old wood casement windows with a vinyl casement window? [ 3 Answers ]

I have very old Pella Wood interior casement windows where the sashes are starting to sag. I want to replace them with a vinyl casement window, but I don't know how to get rid of the old hardware in order to put in a vinyl casement window. I have vinyl siding with j-channel applied to the siding....

View more questions Search