Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    charnellR Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 2, 2010, 06:44 PM
    Do I have a spirit in my home
    Hi, I've been living in my home for nearly a year now with my partner and my 4 month old son. Since we have been living there we have noticed strange things happening, every now and then the tape deck on the sterio will open, remotes would dissaper for weeks and when I lie in bed I hear foot steps and activity in the kitchen, my 4 month old son screams when I put him to bed but is fine when sleeping at other houses, am I just being paranoid?
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Aug 2, 2010, 08:25 PM

There are no such things as ghost.
    martinizing2 Posts: 1,868, Reputation: 819
    Expert

Aug 2, 2010, 09:57 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by charnellR View Post
    hi, iv been living in my home for nearly a year now with my partner and my 4 month old son. since we have been living there we have noticed strange things happening, every now and then the tape deck on the sterio will open, remotes would dissaper for weeks and when i lie in bed i hear foot steps and activity in the kitchen, my 4 month old son screams when i put him to bed but is fine when sleeping at other houses, am i just being paranoid?
    Could be a possibility. Houses creek and pop.

Electronics have a mind of their own. Remotes are made to hide on their own. Mine do.

The baby concerns me.
    It is only at your house he does this?
    Is it only in that room?
    Is it every time?
    When did it start?
    Is there a breaker box or meter in or about the room?

From the strange things you describe nothing sounds like it is much out of the ordinary.
    You might keep a notebook and list the things , when, what and look for a clues that way.

If you could fill me in on the stuff I asked it could help.

No major concerns.
    positiveparent Posts: 1,136, Reputation: 291
    -

Aug 3, 2010, 03:12 PM
    I agree with martinizing the baby reacting as it does would also bother me, I won't go as far as to say there is such a thing as ghost, but I wouldn't say there aren't such thing either. You could go to your local church and ask if they would mind coming to your home and to perform a blessing, this won't hurt regardless but it might give you the peace of mind you are wanting.

You could try this, please come back and let us know if you try this and how things are for you.
    Post anytime.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 4, 2010, 12:43 AM
    Hi, charnellR!

You could also try placing your baby in a different location to sleep in your home to see what happens.

I don't like to admit that there are spirits who dwell among us. But, because of experiences in my own life, I can't deny the possibility that there might be. Best to rule out any obvious reasons for any events happening first though.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I believe that my father's spirit is in my home. My children and husband have also [ 2 Answers ]

I believe that my father's spirit is in my home. My children and husband have also felf his presence. We have seen shadows in doorways and in a mirror. We have also smelled cigarette smoke, when there is no one smoking. I also found my mother's wedding ring in my bed. I had not put it on for...

How do I deal with a spirit in my home [ 6 Answers ]

:: Hi, can anyone help, my daughter bought a house two years ago, within a few weeks she mentioned to me that she always feels someone is watching her, I should mention that she does not get involved with anything from the spirit world in fact she hadn't ever thought of it, one evening when she...

Possible spirit in my home [ 3 Answers ]

When I first moved to my home we blessed the house because we believe there was a spirit that would shut off the TV , Shower and so forth. My sister and I actually felt the presence touch us inapproriately ( only once each of us about a year apart). It has been about 3 years since we did this....

Spirit in my home... [ 1 Answers ]

For the past three years I have experiences a visitor from an evil spirit in my home from time to time. He always visits at night while I'm sleeping and causes me to astral project while he slings my body in the air above my bed. The last time he visited (a few weeks ago), he shook me violently by...

View more questions Search