Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sumofaddy Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 2, 2010, 04:23 PM
    Is it usual for a daughter to ask her mother to spend time with her boyfriends parent
    Is it usual for your daughter to ask her mother to spend time with her boyfriend's parents?
    \
    sumofaddy Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 2, 2010, 04:24 PM

Is it usual for your daughter to ask her mother to spend time with her boyfriend's parents?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 2, 2010, 04:29 PM

What country and even what culture ? Does the mother have a husband not being invited ?

What are the invitations for, dinner, trips ?
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Aug 2, 2010, 05:08 PM

If she is expecting to marry this guy then Im sure she wants you to meet first.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why doesn't he want to spend time with me? [ 5 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been together a little over a year and majority of the time we have a great relationship. However, in the last 6 or so months we have been going through periods where he makes me feel like he doesn't even want to be around me. We work completely different schedules, he...

I want to spend more time with my girlfriend than she does. [ 6 Answers ]

I have been on and off with my girlfriend for 16 months. We have broken up and gotten back together a lot. I always want to spend time with her, always. I do like my friend time but id rather spend most of it with her. She doesn't like it that way, she would rather be with her friends more. We...

I want to spend more time with my kids [ 1 Answers ]

My ex husband has physical custody of the kids and I want to spend more time with them

I want him to want to spend more time with me. [ 5 Answers ]

My boyfriend loves me and I know that he does, but he plans things with his friends before he would plan something with me and it drives me crazy. I have four little boys from a previous marriage. I get them half of the week and it seems that he would rather not be around. I try and plan...

Mother and single parent daughter sharing a house [ 7 Answers ]

I am a single parent of an 8year old girl and I recently received a job which is causing me to relocate. When I notify my mother of the job and the relocation, she asked if she could live me. I was instantly horrified, my mother is controlling, intrusive, noisy, opinionated, bossy and...

View more questions Search