Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jia2439 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 2, 2010, 04:10 PM
    What are the benefits of working in multinational organization
    What are the advantages of working in a multinational organization ? Please provide me several point and some elaboration
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 2, 2010, 04:15 PM

Is this homework?

Perhaps you could put your thinking cap on and do some of the work first. We'll help you once we see that you are trying.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Receiving UI Benefits and working temporary jobs [ 1 Answers ]

I am wondering if I will lose my unemployment insurance in the state of California, if I use a temporary agency to work temporary jobs. If not how will it impact my current unemployment benefits? Do I miss a check and then it continues? Or Can I receive both for very short terms, or is there a...

There is a single lady, working in your organization, and she has requested for the d [ 3 Answers ]

There is a single lady, working in your organization, and she has requested for the day Care centre for her child at the workplace. As an HR manager what will be your Response? �� If you accept her request, then why and how will you manage it? �� If NO, then what other different measures you...

Multinational [ 2 Answers ]

I own a business that is currently operating at 80% capacity and will likely continue at that level. I've received an offer from a multinational business that is offering me a contract that would require 30% of my existing capacity for each of the next 2 years. What should I ask them before making...

View more questions Search