Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    martinizing2 Posts: 1,868, Reputation: 819
    Expert

Aug 4, 2010, 09:52 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by positiveparent View Post
    OP here is a little extract from the last of the links I left for you in my other post.

"A person who is completely irresponsible is subject to anger, hostility, fear, resentment, doubt-all sorts of negative emotions. And here’s why. All negative emotions tend to be associated with blame. Fully 99 percent of all our problems exist only because we’re able to blame someone or something for them. The instant we stop blaming, our negative emotions begin disappearing.

What’s the antidote to blaming? It’s simple! Since your mind can hold only one thought at a time, either positive or negative, you can override the tendency to blame and become angry simply by saying, firmly, “I am responsible!”

You can’t accept responsibility for a situation and be angry at the same time. You can’t accept responsibility and be unhappy or upset. The acceptance of responsibility negates negative emotions and short-circuits any tendencies toward unhappiness.

The very act of accepting responsibility calms your mind and clarifies your vision. It soothes your emotions and enables you to think more positively and constructively. In fact, the acceptance of responsibility often gives you insight into what you should do to resolve the situation."

This is an example of the excellent information added by people from the sight.
    positiveparent Posts: 1,136, Reputation: 291
    -

Aug 8, 2010, 07:16 AM
    0P if you should come back, please know we none of us here wanted you to reveal anything you felt uncomfortable with, we wouldnt need you to tell us every last detail to offer you help, also by having other members adding their own opinions or suggestions for how to resolve an issue or problem it gives you the person asking for help a much wider and more diversified range of ways to try, and the more choice the more likely a successful outcome for solving your problem through the wider range of opinions and solutions available.

I understand you believe youve been persecuted and treated badly, however, none of us here did that to you, and we wouldnt, we only try to help not harm not hinder not harass, or hassle. just HELP.

I hope you can eventually find some way of resolving your issues, and come back and post again anytime. We do want to help you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Does anyone here have any experience? [ 4 Answers ]

Does anyone have any experience with any good work at home online jobs. I don't want to work with a company that asks for any money at any point. :rolleyes: Let's face it, if I had the $ to send these companies for the software or whatever else, I wouldn't need the job. Besides, why should I...

Experience? Does my previous work count as actual bookkeeping experience? [ 10 Answers ]

I have done work that required , I kept all records for a friends pharmacy delivery company mileage, orders,submitting this info for payment from company's and reconciling company's statements with her stubs to make sure she was paid correctly for all work she did. Also did similar work for a...

An old lady curses a pregnant woman then turns into a demon and crawls up the wall. [ 2 Answers ]

It is set in a diner in a deserted area and an old grey haird lady walks in, starts cursing a pregnant woman's soon to be baby then goes mental and crawls up the diner wall an escapes. I do not remember the film name but would like to see it. Could anyone help me out please? Ps it's a horror film I...

Will someone who curses, go to heaven? [ 12 Answers ]

There is another thread asking a similar question - Will someone who is Gay to to heaven. I would think that actual answer is truly up to God and that specific person. But why stop there? * Are drunk drivers going to heaven? * Are people who tell untruths going to heaven? * Are people...

Does anybody have the same experience. [ 9 Answers ]

Hi, I have been married for 8 months, have known my husband for more than 2 years and we lived together the majority of the time. I have always, right from the start, known that he is a slightly nervous person. We all know: accept or reject... right ? Anyway, he can be quite compulsive...

View more questions Search