Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Abb123x Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 2, 2010, 02:45 PM
    What's going on with my ex boyfriend?
    My ex boyfriend split up with me nearly 3 months ago. But we're still good friends and see each other fairly regularly whilst out with friends/at parties.
    The other day we were staying over at a friends house with a few other friends and ended up lying in the same bed(single bed)we ended up flirting and being really close and ended up kissing a few times and abit of fondling. He asked if I was okay and I said yeah I just know everythings going to go back to normal, like nothings going to change with me and him. (I still have very strong feelings for him and would like to get back with him). He then kept apoligising but still acting close to me. In the morning the same thing happened again (kissing and touching) and that's how it was left. So now I'm slightly confused.
    Do you think he feels anything more than just friends towards me and if it meant something to him or whether it was just the fact he misses me and at times testosterone taking over?
    A couple of weeks ago he also said that he still finds me really attractive and that he thinks he has a thing for me and this girl (who he has/had feelings for). What do you think he means by this?
    Despite these things when we do see each other he doesn't really treat me differently to any other girls and I am usually the one to start conversation on msn etc
    chrissy1919 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 9, 2010, 10:19 PM

Well I have been there myself. And for you to know his playing games with and this other girl. He's not sure what he wants. He just making sure you don't go out with a new guy. Cause if him and his new girlfriend does break up. He knows that you will take him back in a heart beat. You do love your ex with all your heart and soul. But he's not sure if he feels the same about. Next time the two of you are alone. Ask him, how do you really feel about me. And ask him if he loves you the same way as you love him. And if he don't look you in the eyes and tell you how he really feels about you. Then walk away. And find some one that will love you. He might just miss you. But be careful he might just say how he feels about you to make you happy. I know cause I have been there myself. k-keep it real. Good luck. My best wishes to you
    Jake2008 Posts: 6,721, Reputation: 3460
    Emotional Health Expert

Aug 10, 2010, 06:48 AM

You made the mistake of crossing the 'friendship' line, in allowing the kissing/fondling thing to happen in the first place.

If you want to be a friend with benefits, that's entirely up to you.

If you want him back in your life, tell him.

If he is not making any moves to start up the relationship again, then you need to decide what YOU want to do.

Trying to read his mind isn't going to work. Call your own shots, be woman enough to just talk to him straight up, and ask him if he sees a future again with you.

Keep it real as chrissy said. Don't play games, and make the best decisions for yourself without any question marks as to what significance your actions will have on him. i.e. sleeping with him gave him the impression you were interested.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What's a good gift for a boyfriend birthday [ 4 Answers ]

My boyfriends 17th birthday is coming up, and I was woundering what should I get him? I want it to be special so he dosen't forget!

30 and never had a boyfriend, what's wrong with me? [ 10 Answers ]

I am nearly 30 years old and never had a boyfriend, what is wrong with me? I have been on a couple of dates but they were not right for me. Help!

What's A Good Gift To Give My Boyfriend? [ 10 Answers ]

Hello everyone! Me and my boyfriend have been going out for 4 months, and he is moving to another state. I won't see him for a year(so yes he is coming back). I really love him a lot! But I don't know what to get him 4 his goodbye present which makes me feel like I'm a bad girlfriend if I don't...

What's wrong with my boyfriend? [ 9 Answers ]

[ Ive been with my boyfriend for 2 1/2 solid years and we've been friends for 5. When we first got together we were pretty much just bed buddies. Now I'm lucky if I get it once a week and it usually only lasts for under 10 minutes. We go through stages of getting along like one week well be...

I'm 16 and want tomove out with my boyfriend. What's the law on that? [ 6 Answers ]

Hi I'm 16 ill be 17 in June.. I have a 3 mth old baby. I usually go over to my boyfriends house and stay when he's not working or wheni feel like it! My mom is making me stop seeing him for some reason.:mad: :( I think that is rude we love each other dearly we been together over a yr.:) So he...

View more questions Search