Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    EmoPrincess Posts: 1,068, Reputation: 92
    Ultra Member

Aug 2, 2010, 09:56 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    I'm sorry Alty, I've been hurt too many times on these boards and I refuse to let it happen again.

You ARE living a fantasy, an EMO fantasy.

Again, I'm sorry, but I'm done with your stories. Time to grow up Emop. And if you are indeed pregnant, you can't raise this child, give it up for adoption to someone who won't ruin the child's life.

Yes, I know it sounds harsh, but trust me, you aren't mentally capable of raising a child.

Now, I'm done with your stories. I refuse to waste any more energy on this. I have better things to do.
    Good bye J, I'm sorry you feel that way
    Aurora_Bell Posts: 4,193, Reputation: 822
    Dogs Expert

Aug 2, 2010, 09:57 PM

Well I've said it before. You aren't the first girl it's happened to, and you won't be the last. But Emop, I hope you have a good hard think about what you are about to do. This baby didn't ask to be born. You need to realize, it's not your life anymore.
    Ultra Member

Aug 2, 2010, 09:57 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Aurora_Bell View Post
    Well I've said it before. You aren't the first girl it's happened to, and you won't be the last. But Emop, I hope you have a good hard think about what you are about to do. This baby didn't ask to be born. You need to realize, it's not your life anymore.
    It's my baby's life, not mine. I do realize that.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 2, 2010, 09:58 PM
    Sorry Bella, I don't believe she is pregnant. Just another attention getting scheme.

Now, I'm done. I'm out of... I won't respond to any more of her questions. Good luck Emop... I wish you the best.
    Ultra Member

Aug 2, 2010, 09:59 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    Sorry Bella, I don't believe she is pregnant. Just another attention getting scheme.

Now, I'm done. I'm outta...I won't respond to any more of her questions. Good luck Emop....I wish you the best.
    Thank you J
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Aug 2, 2010, 10:07 PM

I am bored yes, I spend all day with a 6 year old, but my boredom does not turn into lies.
    You hate being with your 6 year old brother all day, but all you want to be is a wife and mother? You do realize that babies grow up, don't you? They also don't do everything you want them to do just because they're yours. There's no unconditional love with a baby, it's not like a puppy. Babies, God bless them, are the most demanding, obnoxious, destructive creatures on the face of this earth, and if you're not already stable, emotionally and financially, they will break you!

Emop, I was 27 (turned 28 10 days after Jared was born) when I had my first child. I had a career, so did my husband. We had a house, two cars, good income and a healthy relationship. I had more support than most people ever have and I still struggled. To top it off, I didn't have half the issues you claim to have, and I still had a hard time.

There's no way you can do this, you're living in a dream world, it's time to wake up and see reality!

I agree with J, if you are in fact pregnant (which I also doubt), then the best thing to do for this child is give it up for adoption.

You simply cannot raise a child, even if you had money, which you don't, even if you had a job, which you seem to think are in great abundance (you do know the state of the economy right now, don't you? People with college degrees can't find work, not even at McDonalds), and a stable relationship, a house, and everything else, you still aren't ready. It has nothing to do with your age. Emop, you have issues and they need to be dealt with before you bring a child into the mix. You need professional help. Do not bring a child into this world until you are healthy, mentally healthy.
    Ultra Member

Aug 2, 2010, 10:09 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Altenweg View Post
    You hate being with your 6 year old brother all day, but all you want to be is a wife and mother? You do realize that babies grow up, don't you? They also don't do everything you want them to do just because they're yours. There's no unconditional love with a baby, it's not like a puppy. Babies, God bless them, are the most demanding, obnoxious, destructive creatures on the face of this earth, and if you're not already stable, emotionally and financially, they will break you!

Emop, I was 27 (turned 28 10 days after Jared was born) when I had my first child. I had a career, so did my husband. We had a house, two cars, good income and a healthy relationship. I had more support than most people ever have and I still struggled. To top it off, I didn't have half the issues you claim to have, and I still had a hard time.

There's no way you can do this, you're living in a dream world, it's time to wake up and see reality!

I agree with J, if you are in fact pregnant (which I also doubt), then the best thing to do for this child is give it up for adoption.

You simply cannot raise a child, even if you had money, which you don't, even if you had a job, which you seem to think are in great abundance (you do know the state of the economy right now, don't you? People with college degrees can't find work, not even at McDonalds), and a stable relationship, a house, and everything else, you still aren't ready. It has nothing to do with your age. Emop, you have issues and they need to be dealt with before you bring a child into the mix. You need professional help. Do not bring a child into this world until you are healthy, mentally healthy.
    I know these things Alty, and no I don't think money or jobs are in abundance. I can't stand being with my brother all day because he acts just like his dad does.

I am considering adoption.
    Pets Expert

Aug 2, 2010, 10:26 PM

Now you're considering adoption?

A minute ago you were telling us that you'd get a job, he has a job, your mom will give you emotional support, you want to be a wife and mother, and now, all of a sudden, adoption is an option?

This is why we doubt the things you say Emop. You flit from one extreme to the next in the blink of an eye.
    Ultra Member

Aug 2, 2010, 10:28 PM
    Now you're considering adoption?

A minute ago you were telling us that you'd get a job, he has a job, your mom will give you emotional support, you want to be a wife and mother, and now, all of a sudden, adoption is an option?

This is why we doubt the things you say Emop. You flit from one extreme to the next in the blink of an eye.
    You have me thinking now, so I'm looking at my options... I said CONSIDERING, not that I just decided I'm going to put my kid up for adoption. I am thinking about it.
    Pets Expert

Aug 2, 2010, 10:38 PM

I said considering too Emop.

It's just a bit odd to go from one extreme to the next. You seem pretty wish washy about this. One minute your thrilled, excited, can't wait to be a wife and mother, the next you're considering adoption. That's a pretty big leap.

You know what, I'm kind of done. I care about you, and I want the best for you, but I'm tired of reading the posts that I know can't be true, because they make no sense whatsoever. Pregnant 3 times this year, but you're not trying? Well dear, if you're not using birth control, and you're having sex, guess what? You're trying!

I do believe that you have issues, that much is obvious, but I don't think this site can help you with those issues. You need a professional.

I'm with J on this one. I too have been burned, and I won't allow it to happen again. I will not invest my time in lies. You're sticking to this, tooth and nail. You really expect us to believe everything you've written, don't you? Come on! Really? How dumb do you think we are Emop?

I was willing to give you a chance to come clean. Admit that you lied about the werewolf boyfriend. Admit that you're just begging for attention. Admit that not everything you write is the truth. But you won't, and I won't listen to any more lies Emop. I'm done.

I too wish you all the best. I hope you get the help you need, and I really hope you're not pregnant, and that you take measures in the future to make sure you don't get pregnant until you're in a much better place, both physically and mentally.

Good luck Emop. Take care.
    Ultra Member

Aug 2, 2010, 10:41 PM

That's fine. I admitted a long time I was wrong about that boy, but everything else is the truth. I won't admit to something I did not do.

Goodbye Alty.

Can you please ban me? I know I'll keep coming back if I'mnot, and I will keep being hurt by people who don't see all there is to see.
    Dogs Expert

Aug 2, 2010, 10:41 PM

I was willing to wipe the slate clean. But I just can't continue to talk about this anymore. I swear we had this same conversation a few months ago. Right after the werewolf boyfriend.

You had great friends, great people who cared about you Emop, but because you can't be truthful, you've lost them. Thik about this.
    Dogs Expert

Aug 2, 2010, 10:48 PM

And let me be the first to apologize if you are in fact being truthful, but it's just so hard to believe.
    Ultra Member

Aug 2, 2010, 10:48 PM
    I was willing to wipe the slate clean. But I just can't continue to talk about this anymore. I swear we had this same conversation a few months ago. Right after the werewolf boyfriend.

You had great friends, great people who cared about you Emop, but because you can't be truthful, you've lost them. Thik about this.
    I was truthful
    Ultra Member

Aug 2, 2010, 10:49 PM
    And let me be the first to apologize if you are in fact being truthful, but it's just so hard to believe.
    I know it is Bell...
    Pets Expert

Aug 2, 2010, 10:50 PM

Emop, I can't ban you. I don't have that power.

You don't have to leave the site. If you want to be here, then be here, that's your choice. As long as you don't break the rules, you are a member here and have a right to be here.

As for us hurting you, well Emop, I'm hurt too. I gave you the benefit of the doubt in a lot of things, I even stood up for you against many other people, telling them to give you a chance, that hopefully you'll grow up a bit and stop the drama.

The last few weeks have been building to this, and seeing this thread today was just the last straw. You've been hinting for a while now that you may be pregnant again, and I've been ignoring it, mainly because I don't believe it, and I don't want to deal with more drama.

I really do wish you all the best, and I really do hope that you think about what we've said, read your posts, your threads, maybe then you'll understand why we feel that you're not being honest with us. That you're playing us.

Good luck kiddo. Take care of yourself.
    Dogs Expert

Aug 2, 2010, 10:52 PM

Emop, it's not that we don't care. It's that we do care that this is such a hard pill to swallow. Disappointed and confused. If no one cared, we wouldn't be in this thread, if we didn't care, we would have rolled out eyes and went on to another thread. Is there ANYTHING, you want to tell us? Anything at all?
    Ultra Member

Aug 2, 2010, 10:55 PM
    Emop, it's not that we don't care. It's that we do care that this is such a hard pill to swallow. Disappointed and confused. If no one cared, we wouldn't be in this thread, if we didn't care, we would have rolled out eyes and went on to another thread. Is there ANYTHING, you want to tell us? Anything at all?
    I wish there was because that would make the drama go away.

There is one thing,

You all have become a family to me because my real family pretty much sucks. You all have helped me so much and I love you all dearly, I thought I found a place where I can say what I have to say, be open about my experiences, and not worry. I really love you all. I truly do
    Ultra Member

Aug 2, 2010, 10:58 PM
    Emop, I can't ban you. I don't have that power.

You don't have to leave the site. If you want to be here, then be here, that's your choice. As long as you don't break the rules, you are a member here and have a right to be here.

As for us hurting you, well Emop, I'm hurt too. I gave you the benefit of the doubt in a lot of things, I even stood up for you against many other people, telling them to give you a chance, that hopefully you'll grow up a bit and stop the drama.

The last few weeks have been building to this, and seeing this thread today was just the last straw. You've been hinting for a while now that you may be pregnant again, and I've been ignoring it, mainly because I don't believe it, and I don't want to deal with more drama.

I really do wish you all the best, and I really do hope that you think about what we've said, read your posts, your threads, maybe then you'll understand why we feel that you're not being honest with us. That you're playing us.

Good luck kiddo. Take care of yourself.
    If you'd like, I'll post pictures of the tests I take in the morning because I threw away the ones from today.

I am sorry I made everyone feel this way
    Dogs Expert

Aug 2, 2010, 11:00 PM

Emop, I have to go to bed now. Do what you feel you need to do.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No signs of pregnancy, negative pregnancy test, and period three days late. [ 4 Answers ]

My period is three days late now, and I was having cramps like I was going to start it, but then it never came. I've been worried, because me & my boyfriend have had sex unprotected, using the pull out method, & I have been reading about the "pre " thing, & I'm worried I got pregnant by that, but I...

2 weeks late on period, negative pregnancy test, got all pregnancy symptoms [ 7 Answers ]

I'm 15 days late on my pieord, I've done 8 hpt and all come back negative. I have most of the pregnancy symptoms. Can someone help? Has anyone been in this position and been pregnant?

Irregular periods, and pregnancy symptoms, but negative pregnancy test at home [ 19 Answers ]

Hi, Im 19 and I have had irregular periods since January of 09 My last normal period was on Nov 24 of 08 and then I was 13 days late for my period and it was really light. The next month I was only three days late, but my period was barely there. I have been experiencing many signs of pregnance,...

Pregnancy test question and pregnancy? [ 2 Answers ]

Hey it's me again... Well, a few days before my period, I had cramping like I usually do before I get my period, but my period usually comes within a day or a couple hours after the cramping... I had mini cramps before my period for 3 days before it finally came. It was heavy like my periods...

No period, negative pregnancy test, no signs of pregnancy [ 2 Answers ]

While I know that the month is not quite finished yet, I believe that my period is about two weeks late. I am not experiencing any symptoms of pregnancy (I know because I have a son) however earlier in the month I experienced breast tenderness for about a week and had a slightly brown discharge...

View more questions Search