Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    EmoPrincess Posts: 1,068, Reputation: 92
    Ultra Member

Aug 2, 2010, 02:41 PM
    Pregnancy test issues
    I just took a pregnancy test, a lab strip test. Two lines means positive, but on my test it has two lines but one line barely there. Could this mean I am pregnant but not far along enough to have hormones to make that line as dark as the other or what else?
    stormey44 Posts: 380, Reputation: 3

Aug 2, 2010, 03:37 PM

Yes it could be that aslong as you read it with in the time limit then I would wait a couple more days and retest again but when I was that early I tested like that and barley got a positive so I took a clureblue that says pregnant not pregnant and sure enough it said pregnant every time
    Ultra Member

Aug 2, 2010, 03:49 PM

I just looked it up on five sites, they all say it's an extremely early pregnancy

Thank you Stormey
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 2, 2010, 05:44 PM

Remember that it's more accurate when you use first morning urine.

Emop... the mother in me comes out now. Haven't you learned your lesson by now? OMG, girl, if you were my daughter you would be locked up. With your issues and your family life pregnancy is the LAST thing you need.
    Ultra Member

Aug 2, 2010, 05:53 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    Remember that it's more accurate when you use first morning urine.

Emop...the mother in me comes out now. Haven't you learned your lesson by now? OMG, girl, if you were my daughter you would be locked up. With your issues and your family life pregnancy is the LAST thing you need.
    I know, but things are getting better. I should have learned my lesson but I got caught up in the moment... The family life is getting better and as are my issues.
    Expert

Aug 2, 2010, 06:22 PM

But a baby is only going to make the issues worse, you know that don't you?
    Ultra Member

Aug 2, 2010, 06:23 PM
    But a baby is only going to make the issues worse, you know that don't you?
    I know, but now that I am, I have to deal with that.

I can't exactly hit undo, not that I'd want to.
    Expert

Aug 2, 2010, 06:25 PM

You still don't know that you are Emop. Have you talked to your mother about this yet?
    Ultra Member

Aug 2, 2010, 06:26 PM
    You still don't know that you are Emop. Have you talked to your mother about this yet?
    Yes I have, she had me take a second test, take a third in the morning, then a blood test at the OBGYN
    Expert

Aug 2, 2010, 06:34 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by EmoPrincess View Post
    yes I have, she had me take a second test, take a third in the morning, then a blood test at the OBGYN
    I'm sorry sweetie, really I am.
    Ultra Member

Aug 2, 2010, 06:37 PM
    I'm sorry sweetie, really I am.
    For what?
    Aurora_Bell Posts: 4,193, Reputation: 822
    Dogs Expert

Aug 2, 2010, 07:17 PM

Emop, how could you have let this happen again? You are a TEENAGER! You know the stats of teen moms. Why would you bring a child into this world, when you aren't ready to care for yourself yet?

I mean isn't this your 3rd pregnancy in like a year? Why would you do this to a baby?
    Ultra Member

Aug 2, 2010, 07:20 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Aurora_Bell View Post
    Emop, how could you have let this happen again?? You are a TEENAGER! You know the stats of teen moms. Why would you bring a child into this world, when you aren't ready to care for your self yet?

I mean isn't this your 3rd pregnancy in like a year? Why would you do this to a baby?
    It wasn't on purpose Bell
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Aug 2, 2010, 07:33 PM

Emop, I'm going to go mom on you too.

You say it wasn't on purpose, but what else could it be? Three pregnancies in one year. Even though birth control isn't 100%, it's not that defective!

You're a child, you don't need to be bringing another child into your world, not now.

This is a very bad idea, and I realize that it's too late now, but just the thought of you having a child right now gives me a stomach ache. There's no way you can handle this at your age, with no income, the family life you have, no support. This is not good news. I'm sorry, but I can't say congratulations, I feel like I should be offering condolences.

I was really hoping for more for you. I was hoping that you could get out of your house, make something of yourself.

Hugs sweetie, but I can't be happy about this. I can't even pretend that I am.
    Dogs Expert

Aug 2, 2010, 07:37 PM
    it wasn't on purpose Bell
    So, please tell me what method of BC you were using, so I can avoid that. If you got pregnant once while using BC, OK, believable, twice, uhh not so much, but 3 times? Umm yea time to think of a new method.

Sorry to be harsh, but I am a single mom, and I was in my 20's, and Emop it's HARD! What's your father going to do when he finds out? When are you going to get a job? Finish school? Move out?
    Ultra Member

Aug 2, 2010, 07:40 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Aurora_Bell View Post
    So, please tell me what method of BC you were using, so I can avoid that. If you got pregnant once while using BC, ok, believable, twice, uhh not so much, but 3 times?? Umm yea time to think of a new method.

Sorry to be harsh, but I am a single mom, and I was in my 20's, and Emop it's HARD! What's your father going to do when he finds out? When are you going to get a job? Finish school? Move out?
    The first pregnancy, I was not on any birthcontrol.

The second was Depo provera

The third was none

I finished high school, my family is supporting me, and I know how hard it is
    Ultra Member

Aug 2, 2010, 07:41 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Altenweg View Post
    Emop, I'm going to go mom on you too.

You say it wasn't on purpose, but what else could it be? Three pregnancies in one year. Even though birth control isn't 100%, it's not that defective!

You're a child, you don't need to be bringing another child into your world, not now.

This is a very bad idea, and I realize that it's too late now, but just the thought of you having a child right now gives me a stomach ache. There's no way you can handle this at your age, with no income, the family life you have, no support. This is not good news. I'm sorry, but I can't say congratulations, I feel like I should be offering condolences.

I was really hoping for more for you. I was hoping that you could get out of your house, make something of yourself.

Hugs sweetie, but I can't be happy about this. I can't even pretend that I am.
    My family is supporting me.
    My family life is getting better and I have the support of many.
    Expert

Aug 2, 2010, 07:48 PM
    it wasn't on purpose Bell
    Mom here. That's bull pucky Emop and you know that. IF you are telling us the truth, and I use the term lightly, it WAS on purpose because you should know better by now.

I'm really starting to wonder about you. I'm starting to wonder if this is all about attention.

Well, to be honest, I'm tired of giving attention to a girl who believes that a boy is a werewolf.

I was born at night but it wasn't last night!

I mean no ill will Emop, but I am starting to wonder if you will have a miscarriage next month. It's all attention seeking behavior.
    Ultra Member

Aug 2, 2010, 07:53 PM
    Mom here. That's bull pucky Emop and you know that. IF you are telling us the truth, and I use the term lightly, it WAS on purpose because you should know better by now.

I'm really starting to wonder about you. I'm starting to wonder if this is all about attention.

Well, to be honest, I'm tired of giving attention to a girl who believes that a boy is a werewolf.

I was born at night but it wasn't last night!

I mean no ill will Emop, but I am starting to wonder if you will have a miscarriage next month. It's all attention seeking behavior.
    I understand why you believe that J, I honestly do. But I haven't joined this site for attention. I can get attention elsewhere. I'm taking a break from this site for a while. In a few months I'll let you all know how me and my baby are doing. I love you all like a family.
    Dogs Expert

Aug 2, 2010, 07:55 PM

Have agree with J here Emop. The statement about it not being on purpose indicates to me you are stupid. And I know that's not the case. But my dear, neither are we. And we would all be stupid to believe that.

So, good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No signs of pregnancy, negative pregnancy test, and period three days late. [ 4 Answers ]

My period is three days late now, and I was having cramps like I was going to start it, but then it never came. I've been worried, because me & my boyfriend have had sex unprotected, using the pull out method, & I have been reading about the "pre " thing, & I'm worried I got pregnant by that, but I...

2 weeks late on period, negative pregnancy test, got all pregnancy symptoms [ 7 Answers ]

I'm 15 days late on my pieord, I've done 8 hpt and all come back negative. I have most of the pregnancy symptoms. Can someone help? Has anyone been in this position and been pregnant?

Irregular periods, and pregnancy symptoms, but negative pregnancy test at home [ 19 Answers ]

Hi, Im 19 and I have had irregular periods since January of 09 My last normal period was on Nov 24 of 08 and then I was 13 days late for my period and it was really light. The next month I was only three days late, but my period was barely there. I have been experiencing many signs of pregnance,...

Pregnancy test question and pregnancy? [ 2 Answers ]

Hey it's me again... Well, a few days before my period, I had cramping like I usually do before I get my period, but my period usually comes within a day or a couple hours after the cramping... I had mini cramps before my period for 3 days before it finally came. It was heavy like my periods...

No period, negative pregnancy test, no signs of pregnancy [ 2 Answers ]

While I know that the month is not quite finished yet, I believe that my period is about two weeks late. I am not experiencing any symptoms of pregnancy (I know because I have a son) however earlier in the month I experienced breast tenderness for about a week and had a slightly brown discharge...

View more questions Search