Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 2, 2010, 07:55 PM

We love you too Emop, but look at it from our viewpoint. You are either pregnant or miscarrying, you have family issues with your father, your brother, your mother. You actually believe you were dating a werewolf.

Come on now Emop. Really. I have a 16 year old and she would NEVER stoop this low to get attention.
    EmoPrincess Posts: 1,068, Reputation: 92
    Ultra Member

Aug 2, 2010, 07:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    We love you too Emop, but look at it from our viewpoint. You are either pregnant or miscarrying, you have family issues with your father, your brother, your mother. You actually believe you were dating a werewolf.

Come on now Emop. Really. I have a 16 year old and she would NEVER stoop this low to get attention.
    I see it from your point of view J, which is why I'm taking some time to myself to stay away from this site.

I have been miscarrying a lot and its' very difficult for me. I am not seeking attention. If that's what you believe that's fine. Like I said, in a few months, I will be back to give you all an update. And when my baby is born, I will post a few pictures of him or her if you all would like to see then. I love you all. Good bye now
    Expert

Aug 2, 2010, 08:00 PM

I think that's best for you Emop. Also, get yourself back into counseling. You really need it right now.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Aug 2, 2010, 08:32 PM

I agree with J and Bella.

Emop, I care about you, otherwise I wouldn't have put in the effort, because frankly, a lot of what you've been saying and doing has me sitting at my desk banging my head.

Every day it's another drama, another issue, another stab at attention. Like the other day in the chat thread. We're all talking about satin sheets, having fun, and you come along and tell us about your mattress with holes and blood stains from when you were raped. It floored me. How is that appropriate for a chat thread where everyone else is casually talking? It's like throwing a bomb into a café. Begging for attention.

You've asked if you're a vampire, thought you were dating a werewolf, you're either pregnant, think you're pregnant or just miscarried, but you claim that you're not trying to get pregnant. Now you're getting married next year.

One minute your father is a lazy bum that does nothing, the next minute he's working 20hours a day.

Can't you see that all of these things raise flags? We're not stupid sweetie. We would have to be fools to take everything you say at face value, because some of the things are just too outrageous. No one has that strange a life. No one!

I see potential in you, which is why I've stuck it out, but frankly, I only believe a small percentage of what you tell us.

Love you, and I mean that. Personally, I really hope you're not pregnant, and if you're not, I hope that you realize what a big mistake it would be to bring a child into this world right now.

Take care of yourself, take some time off, come back and I hope you read what we've written and understand why we feel the way we feel.
    Expert

Aug 2, 2010, 08:39 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Altenweg View Post
    I agree with J and Bella.

Emop, I care about you, otherwise I wouldn't have put in the effort, because frankly, a lot of what you've been saying and doing has me sitting at my desk banging my head.

Every day it's another drama, another issue, another stab at attention. Like the other day in the chat thread. We're all talking about satin sheets, having fun, and you come along and tell us about your mattress with holes and blood stains from when you were raped. It floored me. How is that appropriate for a chat thread where everyone else is casually talking? It's like throwing a bomb into a cafe. Begging for attention.

You've asked if you're a vampire, thought you were dating a werewolf, you're either pregnant, think you're pregnant or just miscarried, but you claim that you're not trying to get pregnant. Now you're getting married next year.

One minute your father is a lazy bum that does nothing, the next minute he's working 20hours a day.

Can't you see that all of these things raise flags? We're not stupid sweetie. We would have to be fools to take everything you say at face value, because some of the things are just too outrageous. No one has that strange a life. No one!

I see potential in you, which is why I've stuck it out, but frankly, I only believe a small percentage of what you tell us.

Love you, and I mean that. Personally, I really hope you're not pregnant, and if you're not, I hope that you realize what a big mistake it would be to bring a child into this world right now.

Take care of yourself, take some time off, come back and I hope you read what we've written and understand why we feel the way we feel.
    I have to spread the love Alty, but you are right. Too many conflicting stories for any of it to be the truth.

Too much Twilight going on here. Would make for a good movie, but not the truth.

Sorry Emop, you have been called out. Don't you realize by now that we read AND remember?

Time to get yourself back in counseling and if you ARE pregnant, please consider adoption. You are in no mental condition to raise a well balanced child.
    Pets Expert

Aug 2, 2010, 08:50 PM

Twilight came to mind for me too J. Great minds. ;)

I've felt this way for a long time now, but I didn't want to say anything.

Emop, I'm sure you noticed that many times, when you posted something on the chat threads, like one of your little hints "I've been peeeing a lot", "Pet peeve, pregnancy tests that aren't easy to read", or something like that, I just ignore you, because if I don't, I'll say something I know you don't want to hear.

You say you don't want attention, but everything you write is a teen begging for attention.

Want to know what I really think? I think that your parents are probably great, but they're busy and you're bored. You want to live life like they do in the movies because you think it sounds exciting, romantic, and fun. I think that most of the stuff you've told us about is not fact, but the imagination of a teen.

I don't buy it. But, I still care about you. You're not a dumb kid. Your posts are well written, and often very well thought out, it's just when you talk about your personal life that you sound naïve and not that bright. You have a good heart, which is why I've put up with the constant begging for attention, the obvious lies.

I do care about you. If I didn't, I wouldn't tell you the truth. You need to hear this kiddo. You need to realize that it's time to stop all of this, get some help, because even though I don't believe most of what you tell us, I do think you need counseling, you need help.

Get that help. Okay?
    Aurora_Bell Posts: 4,193, Reputation: 822
    Dogs Expert

Aug 2, 2010, 08:57 PM

Right on the money Alty!

Come back with a clean slate, and a fresh start. Let us get to know the REAL emop. No more outlandish stories. When you get bored, and the hankering to tell a good story, write it out as a creative writing project, post it in the appropriate forum, and post a link. I bet you'll enjoy the positive feed back and attention you will receive.
    Ultra Member

Aug 2, 2010, 09:28 PM

My mum forced my dad to get a job, I honestly haven't a clue what you are talking about when it comes to the vampire thing, I DID ask how to sharpen my teeth saying I'm not trying for the vampire thing but would like sharper teeth because I use my teeth instead of my nails. I have a pretty messed up life that I finally have on track. I love you all like a family and apologize for every moment you've wasted on me. I don't try to hint at things, I mention things because that is what is on my mind at that moment.

As for my parents being great? No, they aren't. My mum is pretty cool but my dad isn't. He is the man I described in my posts. I came to think of you all as my family in the past few months, which is why I opened up here and came here when I didn't know what to do or had a question.

I apologize to you all for how I made you feel.
    Pets Expert

Aug 2, 2010, 09:38 PM

Emop, you don't have to apologize, we didn't waste our time on you, not at all. If I didn't care about you, I would have cut you loose a long time ago. The fact that I didn't should tell you that I do care.

Look at all of this from our point of view. I realize it's not easy, because you are still a child, even though you may not feel that you are, you are. We're all adults, and we've been through the teen years. We went through the fantasy that our lives could be like they are in the movies, in the books that we read. We went through the crushes, the feelings of being in love, the want of things that may not be what's best for us, like having a child. I remember all those emotions, all those hardships, all the things you deal with when you're a teen.

The thing is, most of us just dreamed about another life, an exciting life, one with boys running after us, wanting us, living in a fantasy world with vampires and werewolves, and drama, and excitement. You found an outlet for that, and it seems that we're it.

Look at some of your posts from a more adult point of view. If you read everything we've read, what would you think? Would you think that Emoprincess is really the tragic figure she paints herself to be, or would you think that Emoprincess has a very good imagination, and isn't being completely honest.

I mean come on, you thought your boyfriend was a werewolf! Emop, werewolves only exist in books and movies. You do know that. Right?

There are just too many things that are off. But, even with all of that, we still care about you. We see your potential kiddo. We see what you can be, hopefully, if you get some help, and stop living in a fantasy.

We care about you.
    Ultra Member

Aug 2, 2010, 09:48 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Altenweg View Post
    Emop, you don't have to apologize, we didn't waste our time on you, not at all. If I didn't care about you, I would have cut you loose a long time ago. The fact that I didn't should tell you that I do care.

Look at all of this from our point of view. I realize it's not easy, because you are still a child, even though you may not feel that you are, you are. We're all adults, and we've been through the teen years. We went through the fantasy that our lives could be like they are in the movies, in the books that we read. We went through the crushes, the feelings of being in love, the want of things that may not be what's best for us, like having a child. I remember all those emotions, all those hardships, all the things you deal with when you're a teen.

The thing is, most of us just dreamed about another life, an exciting life, one with boys running after us, wanting us, living in a fantasy world with vampires and werewolves, and drama, and excitement. You found an outlet for that, and it seems that we're it.

Look at some of your posts from a more adult point of view. If you read everything we've read, what would you think? Would you think that Emoprincess is really the tragic figure she paints herself to be, or would you think that Emoprincess has a very good imagination, and isn't being completely honest.

I mean come on, you thought your boyfriend was a werewolf! Emop, werewolves only exist in books and movies. You do know that. Right?

There are just too many things that are off. But, even with all of that, we still care about you. We see your potential kiddo. We see what you can be, hopefully, if you get some help, and stop living in a fantasy.

We care about you.
    I have an outlet for that, my drawing and writing poems and stories, not on here.

I know so many things with me seem off but I am not living some fantasy. If I were, some knight would sweep down and take me away from this place. I understand that most of what I say isn't very believable. I swear that it is true though. Like my dad, he now works 20 hours because my mum gave him an ultimatum of get a job or get out. I would believe if it were someone else that these things happen to because I am very empathetic and I know that no matter how crazy something sounds, there is a possibility that it is true. You all helped me over the past 6 months. I haven't even posted half the crap going on in my life on here because I thought it would be too much. Somehow bad things always seem to happen around me. I am bored yes, I spend all day with a 6 year old, but my boredom does not turn into lies.
    Dogs Expert

Aug 2, 2010, 09:49 PM

So, if all of this is true, do you think you are living in the best environment to raise a kid?
    Ultra Member

Aug 2, 2010, 09:49 PM

Regardless of what my potential is, I've decided lately that all I want is to be a housewife. I'll work for now but when I'm older I'll stay home and care for my kids and husband like a good wife and mother and be safe away from the literal hell that surrounds me in my current home.
    Dogs Expert

Aug 2, 2010, 09:50 PM

Wow. Nothing like setting high expectations for yourself.
    Ultra Member

Aug 2, 2010, 09:50 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Aurora_Bell View Post
    So, if all of this is true, do you think you are living in the best environment to raise a kid?
    No, I don't. My mum agrees and is helping me out to get me out living on my own with the kid. Like I said, she's supporting me
    Dogs Expert

Aug 2, 2010, 09:51 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by EmoPrincess View Post
    no, I don't. My mum agrees and is helping me out to get me out living on my own with the kid. Like I said, she's supporting me
    So, how can you support a kid, if your mom needs to support you?
    Ultra Member

Aug 2, 2010, 09:51 PM
    Wow. Nothing like setting high expectations for your self.
    I also could write books and be an author if I did that for extra income, a part I forgot to mention
    Ultra Member

Aug 2, 2010, 09:53 PM
    So, how can you support a kid, if your mom needs to support you?
    I mean emotional support and support as in "don't worry I'm here for you"

My boyfriend has a job at a landscaping company now and I am getting a job here soon when my brother goes to school and my parents don't need me to babysit
    Dogs Expert

Aug 2, 2010, 09:54 PM

A baby can't live off emotional support Emop.
    Ultra Member

Aug 2, 2010, 09:55 PM
    A baby can't live off emotional support Emop.
    No, I mean my Mum is giving me emotional support, I know a baby can't live off emotional support. I mentioned jobs
    Expert

Aug 2, 2010, 09:55 PM

I'm sorry Alty, I've been hurt too many times on these boards and I refuse to let it happen again.

You ARE living a fantasy, an EMO fantasy.

Again, I'm sorry, but I'm done with your stories. Time to grow up Emop. And if you are indeed pregnant, you can't raise this child, give it up for adoption to someone who won't ruin the child's life.

Yes, I know it sounds harsh, but trust me, you aren't mentally capable of raising a child.

Now, I'm done with your stories. I refuse to waste any more energy on this. I have better things to do.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No signs of pregnancy, negative pregnancy test, and period three days late. [ 4 Answers ]

My period is three days late now, and I was having cramps like I was going to start it, but then it never came. I've been worried, because me & my boyfriend have had sex unprotected, using the pull out method, & I have been reading about the "pre " thing, & I'm worried I got pregnant by that, but I...

2 weeks late on period, negative pregnancy test, got all pregnancy symptoms [ 7 Answers ]

I'm 15 days late on my pieord, I've done 8 hpt and all come back negative. I have most of the pregnancy symptoms. Can someone help? Has anyone been in this position and been pregnant?

Irregular periods, and pregnancy symptoms, but negative pregnancy test at home [ 19 Answers ]

Hi, Im 19 and I have had irregular periods since January of 09 My last normal period was on Nov 24 of 08 and then I was 13 days late for my period and it was really light. The next month I was only three days late, but my period was barely there. I have been experiencing many signs of pregnance,...

Pregnancy test question and pregnancy? [ 2 Answers ]

Hey it's me again... Well, a few days before my period, I had cramping like I usually do before I get my period, but my period usually comes within a day or a couple hours after the cramping... I had mini cramps before my period for 3 days before it finally came. It was heavy like my periods...

No period, negative pregnancy test, no signs of pregnancy [ 2 Answers ]

While I know that the month is not quite finished yet, I believe that my period is about two weeks late. I am not experiencing any symptoms of pregnancy (I know because I have a son) however earlier in the month I experienced breast tenderness for about a week and had a slightly brown discharge...

View more questions Search