Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rosemary1927 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 2, 2010, 12:42 PM
    Concrete steps/blocks
    We have a inground pool but the steps are too high or far apart for me to use. I am 83 yrs old and would love to use the pool but am afraid to get out as I can't step high enough to get out. I can only swim when I have someone strong to pull me the last two steps.
    My question? Is there someway to fix the steps without draining the pool. We are on a fixed income and really can't afford to drain pool and have someone repair the steps. Is there some temporary fix we can do. Thank you
    kryostar Posts: 108, Reputation: 11

Aug 29, 2010, 02:07 AM

Adding a hand rail might help, but still may need to partially drain to attach bottom of hand rail,but would be cheaper than reconfiguring steps. Hope this helped.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Extending a concrete slab patio using concrete blocks [ 11 Answers ]

I currently have a 14x16 concrete patio I am about to build a pergola over and have also decided to lay stone tiles over the concrete instead of staining it to give it a new look. I was looking at my plans and realized this would be a perfect opportunity to extend my patio out another 5ft so it...

Concrete blocks [ 4 Answers ]

Concrete blocks in garage foundation are disintegrating due to moisture coming through the walls from underneath the floor slab. How do I replace the blocks or can they be repaired somehow?

Poured Concrete Steps on Concrete Patio [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I recently had a large portion of my driveway torn out/replaced, a 12 x 18 patio poured, and 3 half moons steps poured, all of 6 bag mix concrete. The flatwork looks great, virtually flawless. The steps, on the other hand, don't. After removing the forms/frame for the three...

Ceramic tile over concrete blocks [ 2 Answers ]

I need to tile over an old shower made of concrete blocks the kind used to build with. Do I need to use a glue, some type of sealer or what? I am using a cheap ceramic tile from Lowe's. Thank you for any ideas. Lorna

Concrete blocks [ 3 Answers ]

Why do concrete blocks have hollow channels in them?

View more questions Search