Ask
    QLP Posts: 980, Reputation: 656

Aug 5, 2010, 11:07 AM

Good to hear. Rooting for you.
    martinizing2 Posts: 1,868, Reputation: 819
    Expert

Aug 5, 2010, 12:13 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mogrann View Post
    So far today I have finished the paper work for human rights as I believe as does my niece and hubby that I was fired due to my depression. When hubby gets up we will deliver it.
    I will call the counsellor this afternoon. Seems like I am starting to feel a bit less overwhelmed and not as down in the deep black pit of despair.
    This sounds encouraging . A day at a time and some progress every day.

You are doing well and I am routing for you all the way.

Thanks for the updates , keep them coming and keep doing well.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Opinions/Advice wanted re- crying Baby [ 16 Answers ]

My Son is married and lives in a terraced house in the town, apparently his neighbour had a baby approx June/July last year, meaning she is now almost one year old. My Son is becoming increasingly concerned because this Baby seems to be left to cry for hours, literally, I have been at his home...

What should I do with her? (dating advice wanted) [ 8 Answers ]

I’m 19 currently a freshmen in collage. Just about two days ago on a weekend I went into class to finish an art project in my spare time, a junior girl about a five minutes later came in the door, grabbed her stuff to work on and then sat at my table. We were the only two in the room. She started...

Need advice from people who've had similar experience with death and depression. [ 3 Answers ]

I'm just writing this to 1) get some good advice about living in general and 2) getting these things off my chest. I'm 22 and my dad passed away about 6 months ago. I'm dealing with it fairly well but I'm finding that I'm having a lot of trouble enjoying life anymore. After his death I slowly...

Teen advice wanted [ 5 Answers ]

I have a 16 yr old step daughter who my wife and I are needing advice on. She has been diagnosed with adhd and anxiety. She currently takes zoloft to control both symptoms. We have recently found out that she has tried hard drugs before, but that she hasn't since she was about 14. However,...

Advice Wanted [ 2 Answers ]

I have an E-Machine-533 MHz-256 SDRAM, its as high as I can update it without changing motherboard etc.I am wondering whether to use Windows XP or Windows 2000?I only surf the web and email.Btw 8.4 H.D. :)

View more questions Search