Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ShannonChelseaa Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 2, 2010, 09:11 AM
    Can somebody write me a song please
    Can someone please write me a song about peoples obssesion with fairytales? I love singing but whenever I try to write a song my mind just goes blank also I don't have much free time one my hands. If someone could write me a song I would be really happy!
    I would be really gratefull if you could write me a song for free!
    Thaaaaank yooouuuu :) :) <3 xxx
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Aug 2, 2010, 09:35 AM

Well, ShannonChelseaa, tell you a little story. We don't have any free time on our hands either. You see, we are all volunteers here and have other jobs which keep us busy. Some of us have 2 or 3 jobs going at once, but we love to come here and help people out in our free time, it is a pleasure, but sorry, does not include song writing, that takes a lot of time.

Tick
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 7, 2010, 05:36 PM
    Hi, ShannonChelseaa!

If you might want to work on learning how to write a song by using this site, that's fine. The ideas can take shape and blossom here!

However, if you're looking for a full-blown song with major piano or other written accompaniment that will be ready made by someone here for no compensation, that's not going to happen.

I can give you help with ideas for lyrics, basic written melodies and accompaniments if you would like to try that. You would actually be able to see the music on the thread.

Please let me know on this thread if that's something that you might want to try.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Could someone help me write a song [ 3 Answers ]

Hello... Im really bad at writing music... can someone please help its due on feb 11... please..

Can some one write me a song? [ 15 Answers ]

Umm... Hi. I was wondering, can some one help me write a song? I have this really awsome idea for one, but I can't get past the first 3 lines. Unfortunitley, I have no cash, so I was wondering that if you could halep, could you do it for free? Thank you!~

I want to write a song [ 4 Answers ]

Ok, so I want to try and write two songs... One for my wedding and one talking about fighting cancer... I have some ideas, but... noting real concrete. Can anyone help me?:confused:

I Need Someone to Write Me a Song [ 22 Answers ]

Do you know sweet child o'mine by guns and roses? I need a song kind of like that... I mean the same genre and I really need it!! I am a guy so don't make it too girly or anything like that... :) Thanx;)

View more questions Search