Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    falloutguy Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Dec 19, 2006, 02:17 AM
    Relationship Fallout
    Hi All. Has anyone engaged in MMF or FFM group, three some sex activity. And was there any relationship fall out from this.

My Girlfriend is wanting to try MMF but I am a little unsure as this is new to me. I like the idea of FFM but I am worried that this will end the relationship ?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 19, 2006, 04:54 AM
    If its not for you don't do it. If you can't handle another guy helping you do your g/f then don't expect her having a female help her do you. Pretty simple huh! I suspect she can find two guys anyway whether you particapate or not.
    onlineguy Posts: 110, Reputation: 10

Dec 19, 2006, 04:57 AM
    Does this not make the girl a slut ?
    Geoffersonairplane Posts: 1,195, Reputation: 286
    Ultra Member

Dec 19, 2006, 05:12 AM
    I am against this kind of thing full stop while you are in a relationship. Sexual intamacy between two people on this level is about only the two of you exploring each other physically ALONE..

Quote Originally Posted by falloutguy
    I like the idea of FFM but I am worried that this will end the relationship ?
    Firstly, the reason you like the idea of FFM and are unsure about MMF is that you don't want any other man having sex with your woman, yet you are quite comfortable to expect her to accept another woman having sex with you.

Kind of like, DOUBLE STANDARDS!

Quote Originally Posted by falloutguy
    I like the idea of FFM but I am worried that this will end the relationship ?
    You are right to feel anxious about this ending in disaster and a break-up and there is a high chance of this.

These kind of sexual acts in relationships usually end up in regrets. I have never done this sort of thing, neither would I contemplate it. There are plenty of other ways you can live a healthy and exciting sex life just when there are the two of you ALONE..

You just have to be adventurous and spice it all up a little.

Forget this kind of thing... If you really want to engage in this, then you should both be single. I would then be open minded and would not judge you for doing it since you are not in a committed relationship.

Just my opinion though..
    ordinaryguy Posts: 1,790, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Dec 19, 2006, 05:19 AM
    If you aren't completely comfortable with it, there will certainly be negative fallout in the relationship. My experience is that if you can't be wholeheartedly engaged, it's better not to participate at all.
    Ultra Member

Dec 19, 2006, 05:20 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by onlineguy
    Does this not make the girl a slut ?
    I think promiscuous would have been the better word to use.

What about the guy though??

What does this make him??
    4answers Posts: 200, Reputation: 35

Dec 19, 2006, 05:24 AM
    I have had a situation regarding something similar, my ex girlfriend had participated in this and I am unable to handle the fact that she is into this sort of relationship. This caused the relationship to breakdown, but she does not seem to think that her behaviour is bad.

Guess it's a perspective thing?
    Ultra Member

Dec 19, 2006, 05:28 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by 4answers
    I have had a situation regarding something similar, my ex girlfriend had participated in this and I am unable to handle the fact that she is into this sort of relationship. This caused the relationship to breakdown, but she does not seem to think that her behaviour is bad.

Guess its a perspective thing?
    Remember too that young people are often promiscuous and I am not speaking for everyone here but younger people do tend to want to explore and experiment sexually so this sort of thing is more likely to happen at a younger age.

As 4answers has pointed out, it can end in a relationship break-up. I do think though that if it is in someone's past then you should let it go as the future and present has nothing to do with what happened in the past (most of the time).
    4answers Posts: 200, Reputation: 35

Dec 19, 2006, 05:58 AM
    [QUOTE=

As 4answers has pointed out, it can end in a relationship break-up. I do think though that if it is in someones past then you should let it go as the future and present has nothing to do with what happened in the past (most of the time).[/QUOTE]

I have tried to talk to the girl about this to try to understand her but she will not discuss this. She is saying that I am viewing her past as something shamfull and disgusting, which is true, I view it that she allowed a stranger (in this case) to use her for his own sexual pleasure, and that disgusts me, when I cared about her.

My point is, is that this girl happilly undertakes in this behavior but then is not honest about it. i.e. if you sleep around and have one night stands, then as long as your open about it to your partner, not a problem. But to pretend your something your not is not good.

So you also need to consider the after affects of this type of behaviour !

Sorry if I sound a little bitter, but I am having diffuculty coming to terms with this and I was her new boyfriend! How will your new girlfriend view this ?
    jrussole Posts: 163, Reputation: 12
    -

Dec 19, 2006, 06:01 AM
    My feeling is this, if you love your girlfriend than picturing her with someone else will probably torture you and vice versa. Acting on a sexual impulse is one thing. Fantasizing about it another.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Girlfriend doesn't want relationship now? [ 30 Answers ]

Ok, so where do I begin. I'm 22 and my girlfriend is about to turn 19 in July. We have been together for four years and they have been great. So good that I'm almost a part of her family. We went to Chicago for a week as vacation time and it was good for the both of us. We came back and thing...

What relationship should I go for? [ 32 Answers ]

Hey all! As some of you possibly know I resently broke up with my girlfriend. No I just have one question. Many people here have told me to MOVE ON! And I have! :D Not to a new girl or anything yet but I will... in time :) But I dicided not to make any uneeded contact with her for a...

Relationship [ 3 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend just broke up, he told me for the last two months it's been nothing but arguments and he feels that mybe we should step back and be friends and if it's meant for us to get back together then it will happen. He told me abfter talking for a some time he would call back but didn't,...

Relationship [ 4 Answers ]

Birthdate 10 2 1948 I need advice re my current relationship. Has he been cheating? Is he using me for a place to stay... my car.. Is he capable of commitment? Thank you.

View more questions Search