Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AnjaliVerma Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 2, 2010, 05:02 AM
    Is Jamia better or USIT better as far as boing B.Tech is concerned?
    Is Jamia better or USIT as far as doing B.Tech is concerned?
    ganesh444 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 5, 2010, 02:27 AM
    In all cases... placements+campus+active societies in college+teaching.. etc... JAMIA MILLIA ISLAMIA is far far better than ip(usit, mait, bvp.. )

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Boing noise in wall [ 2 Answers ]

We have a regular (every few seconds or so) noise that sounds like "boing" coming from what seems like inside the walls between our house and the townhouse adjacent on the second floor. The noise is audible on the first floor and basement but much less loud. It usually lasts for 20-60 minutes at a...

Should I be concerned [ 2 Answers ]

I have written before about my boyfriend who had dealt with a substance abuse problem.. well he ended up going away to rehab and is now home and doing good and almost 3 months sober... we have been doing good however some days he will just sleep all day or if we have plans at like 11 he'll just go...

Should I be concerned [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 16 weeks pregnant and haven't felt the baby move. This is my third child so I know the feeling. My OB ask me if I have felt it move because I should have by now being that this isn't my first. I think I felt it a few times but not 100%. Should I be worried or could something be wrong?

Very concerned? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have a 3year old boy, who complained to me that he's penis was sore. I looked at it and it was swollen real bad, he had no trouble urinating or anything like that, it's the top end that was swollen, anyway I took him to the doctor and he said it was inside the penis and that he might have...

View more questions Search