Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    diana1015597 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 1, 2010, 07:17 PM
    Toshiba satellite function keys
    I am trying to figure out where the sound control is on the keyboard. It's my mom who has the laptop and she called me asking how to stop the sound. I don't know how to help her over the phone. Anyone know what the key looks like. Help please. Thanks
    seahwk83 Posts: 3,276, Reputation: 212
    Ultra Member

Aug 1, 2010, 07:48 PM
    should help
    Toshiba Function Keys

Fn + F1 = Lock your computer

Fn + F2 = Power Plan

Fn + F3 = Sleep

Fn + F4 = Hibernate

Fn + F5 = Toggle display output

Fn + F6 = Brightness down

Fn + F7 = Brightness up

Fn + F8 = Enable / Disable WiFi and Bluetooth(if there is)

Fn + F9 = Enable / Disable Touchpad

Fn + F10 = Enable / Disable Scroll lock

Fn + F11 = Enable / Disable Number pad

Fn + Esc = Speakers On/Off

**This will only work if you are already inside windows and you have your desktop up.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

FN Keys or Function Key [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Dell Inspiron 1545 with Vista 64. The keyaboard is default to run the Function Keys as an FN key. Sound, Wireless and all is the normal operation of the keys. How do I swap that around. Example F7 is the Mute for the computer. Every time I try to spell check a Microsoft file I have...

Function keys on a laptop [ 4 Answers ]

Ok this is hard. I hit a key to activate te Fn on a laptop. I need to use the fn key like a shift, only for 10 keys. m=0 j=1 k=2 and so on.

Function Keys on the Keyboard [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Dell Inspiron 2200. On the keyboard there are blue function keys. I use most of them, but some of them I can not figure out. I have not been able to find a list of these blue functions. Do you have one? Many thanks.

Keyboard function keys [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there, I am using SONY VAIO latptop of PCG-K315Z laptop. My keypad function keys are not working that means if want to decrease or increase brightness or volume etc. when I hold function key and volume keys together they are not working. Can anybody suggest me what to do with that. Many...

View more questions Search