Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mapchicago Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 1, 2010, 04:04 PM
    What should I pay a landscaping salesperson
    I would like to hire a Landscaping & Snow Removal salesperson.

What should I pay as a base?

What % should I pay ? On net profit or gross sales?

Expenses?

Benefits?
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Aug 1, 2010, 09:12 PM

I would offer a draw to meet his/her expenses FOR A Period, say 6 months until they get on their feet. And offer a percentage of possibly 33% of net profit from each job I would offer a mileage rate and cover and business expenses for supplies that are not provided by you.

Offering benefits will keep a good salesperson on your payroll however again I would wait for a period before doing so.

Stringer

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Landscaping [ 1 Answers ]

We just logged off 3 acres of land. There are about 100 stumps on it. They stand about 18 inches high and range 8-25 inches wide. What is the best way to remove them? Do I cut them level with the ground? Then Cover them up with dirt or try to cut them up under the ground them cover them up...

Landscaping Topic [ 1 Answers ]

How do I right a letter to tell my client that I am increasing there maintenance fee?

Need landscaping software [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to find a good landscaping software, one that comes with flowers, shrubs, trees, yard features etc that can be inserted onto a digital photo. Any recommendations? Any freeware out there that can do this? Thanks!:)

How do I track sales on website order form sent by commission salesperson? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a proposal with a company in front of me, and need some technical info so that if I hand this customer an easy solution to their objection, I might make them say YES to my proposal. They currently have a web-ordering page set up for their customers to fill in their mailing address, etc....

How to keep my 5 yr old lab out of the new landscaping [ 3 Answers ]

We recently put in some new landscaping in the backyard. Before the landscaping was put in my dog would always dig a hole next to the house and lay in it. Well, we now have new landscaping in this area and he is still getting into it. Thought this might be a problem so I've placed some items to...

View more questions Search