Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cristina142 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 1, 2010, 01:49 PM
    Little rat people live under the house
    It was a kids move don't really remember what it was about but I do remember these little rat like people that lived under the house and they're was a family of them I remember one of them traveled some pipes on a roller skate sort of like a car that's how small there where and I remember the ending thousands of them came out in a whorehouse I think and they swung around with ropes to tie up some man..?
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Aug 1, 2010, 03:21 PM

Was this animated? It sounds like "the littles" ?
    Robert260 Posts: 92, Reputation: 19

Aug 1, 2010, 04:24 PM

Perhaps it's The Borrowers

Aug 1, 2010, 06:32 PM
    Omg that's it I'm sooo happy there not rats I swore they where think you so much you don't know how long I have been looking for this movie :)

Aug 1, 2010, 06:33 PM
    It the borrows think anyway

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do people still live in igloos ? [ 5 Answers ]

I am a preschool teacher and the children would like to know if people still live in igloos. We read a story the other day about polar bears that also lived in an igloo. We decided that the story about the bears was fiction which lead us to the question about where the people of the north actually...

Site for people who have to live with people with addictions [ 10 Answers ]

Hey, everyone. Wish I could say I'm doin' all right, but right now... Well I just can't.:( For years I've tried my best coping with having to live with people around me who abuse drugs and acohol, and I'm fed up. I can't do it anymore. Its really hard because of the drugs and the alcohol being used...

Can 2 people on probation live in the same house? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, My name is snolow48 and I am thrilled that I found this site. I have quite a few questions to ask and hopefully you can help. Thank you Snollow48

2 yr old rescued rat terrier/mix- goes outside and inside the house- [ 1 Answers ]

I've tried the nature's miracle spray - urine gone--help - I'm honestly ready to give her up - but I love her--

Is it possible for two people with different religions to live together? [ 10 Answers ]

Is it possible for two people with different relisions to live together, I mean get married? And someone keep telling me that muslim guys are very hard to get alone with?Is that true?These questions confused me for a long time!! For me, I always believe that once there is love,then there will be...

View more questions Search