Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cc3rdbase Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 1, 2010, 12:55 PM
    Admiral model ade7005ayw motor noise will not run when you press to run
    Admiral electric dryer model ade7005ayw motor noise will not run when you press to run

Check out some similar questions!

Blower motor won't run [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I have a Ruud furnace and I want to check my blower motor by applying 120v directly to the motor. The motor has five wires red, black, brown, white and blue, which wires should I plug into the receptacle red and black? When I set the tstat to fan or auto, all I get is a buzzing sound from...

The drum motor doesn't run, Admiral dryer [ 2 Answers ]

This is for an Admiral Designer Series clothes dryer. It is not installed, but I would like to determine whether the electrical portion works before going to the trouble of taking it to the basement and connecting to the gas. When I turn the timer to any "run" position, the internal light comes on,...

Goodman furnace will ?heat motor? And blower motor will run but not at same time [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 2 year old Goodman, gas, no heat pump. There is a flashing LED that blinks once ever 4 seconds. Also, blower motor does not stay on always. We did smell something like an electrical burn. I'm guess my blower motor is fried?

Arm saw motor won't run [ 1 Answers ]

I have an old DELTA ARM SAW #438-02-314-0911 MOTOR model #c48yzft-241 volt 115/230, amps14/7.0 rpm 3450 when I turn it on it just hums and when I spend it with my hand it turns real slow.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.