Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vaughanj Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 1, 2010, 12:55 PM
    Can I ask a plumbing question
    I have had a smell in my bathroom for 4 weeks, it seems to be coming from behind the sink. It is getting on my throat. I have had the environmental health people out & a plumber but no answers.
    vaughanj Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 1, 2010, 12:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by vaughanj View Post
    I have had a smell in my bathroom for 4 weeks, it seems to be coming from behind the sink. It is getting on my throat. I have had the enviromental health people out & a plumber but no answers.
    I had a flood in the yard a month ago is this anything to do with it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have a plumbing question [ 8 Answers ]

I have a half bath down stairs, house ia on a slab. I lifted the toilet and saw the metal hold down ring at the sewer wax ring is rusted bad. It may not hold the toilet in place any more. Can that piece be changed fairly ease.

Plumbing question [ 3 Answers ]

My house was built in 1959. In the master bathroom we have a standalone shower. The shower faucet is starting to crack pretty bad and we cannot find a replacement. It’s the type where you have to turn the knob to turn on the water, and the temp lever is behind it. The only word on the casing is...

Plumbing question [ 3 Answers ]

I recently rented a townhouse and after 5 days of living here I noticed the toilet leaking. There was a drip off the side of the bowl and the shut off valve line is also leaking. The toilet was covered in mould which I had to clean off. When asking the landlord to fix it he is accusing me of...

Plumbing Question [ 1 Answers ]

My toilet is not clogged but when flushing it gurgles and will not go down.

Plumbing question [ 1 Answers ]

What is a pee drain on a laundry tub?

View more questions Search