Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    blueblessed Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 1, 2010, 12:09 PM
    How can I get my itunes to open
    My itunes keep saying to reinstall it but still doesn't work
    XOXOlove Posts: 830, Reputation: 131

Aug 1, 2010, 12:29 PM

Do you still have the itunes cd that came with your iPod? That might make it work. Also try uninstalling itunes completely before intalling again.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Light on Craftsman Garage Door Open will not turn OFF, when Open. [ 8 Answers ]

I purchase a new Craftsmang ½ hp Garage Door Open and found out in the Problem Section that if I have the door open and cross the safety sensor beams the light will turn ON automaticlly. I hate this feature because my kids constatnly run in and out of the garage door when it is open, so the light...

Ok I have open the first seven chakras now I won't to know how to open the 8th and 9th [ 5 Answers ]

Hey dos any body out there know how to open the 8th and 9th chakra. And open the third eye chakra to its full potintal.. Thaks. Darryl123

My task eneager is not open how to open it [ 1 Answers ]

My task meneger is not open when I press ctrl+alt+del is not open and computer show registry has been disabled by your administrater

My itunes won't open at all, does anybody know how to get it to open? [ 4 Answers ]

I recently got my computer back after having new virus scanns on my computer downloaded.. and I have used itunes since then but last night when I logged out and logged back in this morning, when I click on itunes, all that happens is it has the mouse thing which looks like its loading for a couple...

Itunes won't open ? [ 1 Answers ]

I've loaded itunes it wouldn't open saying it occurred a problem and had to close so I uninstalled it and then I reinstalled it but still I have the same erroe Can anyone help

View more questions Search