Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kucklick Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 1, 2010, 11:25 AM
    How much labor to charge for the exterior of a 1300 sq ft house
    House is 1300 sq ft rambler (one level). One color besides the gutters. All supplies there. What I'm doing is powerwashing, taping off windows, scraping old paint, spraying and rolling in. Thanks for your help.
    creahands Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 195
    Ultra Member

Aug 2, 2010, 02:43 AM

There are too many variables to quote a labor price without being on site and seeing work to be done.

The area where u are located also has control over price. Some areas higher, some lower.

The amount of time for prep work is relative to the condition of house. The more scraping and sanding the more cost.

Sorry this does not help. But if location is provided, maybe someone on site lives near enough to help with pricing.

Chuck
    kryostar Posts: 108, Reputation: 11

Aug 29, 2010, 02:25 AM

Amount of prep? This is where you need to carefully examine the job,termite,dry rot, you can go through each step figure your hours and figure how much you want per hour, or 50cents to $1.00 a square foot depending on prep. Needed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How much should I charge for labor to paint the interior walls of a house with cathed [ 3 Answers ]

How much should I charge per square foot to paint the interior walls of a house with cathedral cielings

I've been asked to paint the exterior of an 1100 sf house, how much do I charge? [ 1 Answers ]

I have been asked to paint the exterior of an 1100 sf house. Materials are provided by contractor. I'm assuming it is going to need pressure washed by me also, but I would have to rent the equipment for that.

How do you charge for detailing a car interior and exterior and spot removal? [ 2 Answers ]

Charging for spot removal and interior and exterior of an automobile

Cleaning exterior of a brick house [ 1 Answers ]

I just had a new brick house built. The contractor did a poor job on cleaning it. I guess there is residue from the mortar. How do I clean it?

View more questions Search