Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    brellis Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 18, 2006, 08:54 PM
    Kenmore 80 Series washer doesn't spin...
    I have a Kenmore 80 Series washing machine. Yesterday it stopped spinning. It fills up with water and then makes this fast clicking noise when it should start spinning or agitating.

Any ideas on what might be the problem?:confused:
    CliffARobinson Posts: 1,416, Reputation: 101
    Ultra Member

Mar 7, 2012, 07:30 PM
    It could be that something got stuck in between the basket and outer tub. If that isn't the case, then you may need to change the Basket Drive and Clutch Assembly.

Source.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore 80 Series Washer won't spin [ 1 Answers ]

I was running my Kenmore 80 series washer and when it came to the spin cycle the water would drain, but it would not spin and is making a kind of clicking sound. So, I am trying to figure out what is going on. I am trying to get the back off the machine, but am also having difficulty there. Thanks...

Kenmore 80 Series Washer [ 5 Answers ]

My 80 Series Kenmore washer does not stop filling with water. How do I fix

Kenmore washer 70 series [ 0 Answers ]

:( belt came off how do I put it back on correctly, because I don't have the manual or the money to pay someone to do it.

Kenmore 80 series washer [ 2 Answers ]

My Kenmore 80 series washer seems to suddenly have a wobbly basket and is vibrating like it is not balanced. It is not spuinning properly.

Kenmore washer won't spin [ 1 Answers ]

My 2 or 3 year old Kenmore washer suddenly stopped spinning! It goes through the entire cycle then suddenly stops at the spin cycle. It makes plenty of noise as if it is was the spin cycle but then when you go to unload the clothes, they are sopping wet. Yet they are not standing in water. The...

View more questions Search