Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sandy89 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 1, 2010, 08:24 AM
    Its really effective but do you think its safe?
    My best friend has always been darker than me and has been like trying all these new products to lighten her skin! And she has like spend a lot of money on it... but still I told her you can't lighten your skin so you can be as light as me and she was still trying because she says that light skinned girls are more beautiful. But for like a month ago she ordered this new product that she used. It was an injection that she took one that last like for 1 year she said but anyway. She got really light I can't believe that its her :S she is even more lighter than me. I just want to ask you guys do you think those products are safe to use? Because for me its like I'm not going to use it. But I have other friends who want to try it out because it worked really good on my best friend. But I just want to know if I should talk them out of it or not? Will be please to get some reply. If you want to read about the product you can just contact me on my email. EMAIL REMOVED
    Deeo Posts: 25, Reputation: 2

Aug 1, 2010, 10:10 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by sandy89 View Post
    My bestfriend has always been darker than me and has been like trying all these new products to lighten her skin! and she has like spend a lot of money on it...but still i told her you can't lighten your skin so you can be as light as me and she was still trying because she says that light skinned girls are more beautiful. but for like a month ago she ordered this new product that she used. it was an injection that she took one that last like for 1 year she said but anyway. She got really light i can't believe that its her :S she is even more lighter than me. I just want to ask you guys do you think those products are safe to use? Because for me its like im not going to use it. but i have other friends who want to try it out because it worked really good on my bestfriend. But i just want to know if i should talk them out of it or not? will be please to get some reply. If you want to read about the product you can just contact me on my email. EMAIL REMOVED
    Hi Sandy,

Is it possible for you to share the information on the skin lightening injection that works for your friend and the source. My story is pretty similar to hers and it 's so depressing and I'm so desperate now... lol:rolleyes:
    sandy89 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 2, 2010, 12:55 AM
    Oohh okej ill try! Don't think I can put any link on the website it will count as advertising but ill write it like this w.w.w demaprovit .c.o.m
    gorgeouslady Posts: 168, Reputation: 7

Aug 5, 2010, 12:27 PM

Did the injection give your friend an even skin tone al over her body? As in did the injection bleach her knuckles and elbows the same color as the rest of her body?I really want to try this glutathione injection too but I don't know if it's safe also
    Deeo Posts: 25, Reputation: 2

Aug 6, 2010, 07:12 AM

Hi Sandy can you give more information on how your friend used this product, how long does it take for her to see lightening, her old skin tone and the new skin tone etc - it will help some of us interested in this product
    MySunshine Posts: 90, Reputation: 15

Aug 7, 2010, 01:18 PM

There are no injections that will lighten skin... OMG stop with the nonesense! Ask your doctor and they will tell you the truth.

$600-$1000?? That is a joke, please don't waste your money and risk your health.
    Violaename Posts: 394, Reputation: 29

Aug 8, 2010, 03:27 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by MySunshine View Post
    There are no injections that will lighten skin... OMG stop with the nonesense! Ask your doctor and they will tell you the truth.

$600-$1000??? That is a joke, please dont waste your money and risk your health.
    There is an injection whose effect causes skin lightening.I have forgotten the name... but people abuse of it ans use it to lighten skin.But you have to do it on a periodic basis... Its not expensive either.
    Can remember the name... I have a friend who does it.But I can't dare!
    jasmynn Posts: 38, Reputation: 2

Aug 8, 2010, 05:36 PM

They are just glutathione injections, which you can get waaaay cheaper!

Aug 8, 2010, 07:41 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jasmynn View Post
    They are just glutathione injections, which you can get waaaay cheaper!
    No I do not think so.
    What I am talking about is an injection that is normally administered to people when they have an accident.Its side effect is rendering one fair... I have forgotten the name of this injection.
    sabazee Posts: 36, Reputation: 1

Aug 9, 2010, 01:20 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Violaename View Post
    There is an injection whose effect causes skin lightening.I have forgotten the name...but people abuse of it ans use it to lighten skin.But you have to do it on a periodic basis...Its not expensive either.
    Can remember the name...I have a friend who does it.But i can't dare!
    Please post the injection name.
    SceneQueen Posts: 27, Reputation: 2

Aug 9, 2010, 05:54 AM

I really want to know the name of this injection as well!!

By the way how many shades did your friend lighten?
    What was her original colour & what is it now?

Aug 9, 2010, 06:07 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Violaename View Post
    There is an injection whose effect causes skin lightening.I have forgotten the name...but people abuse of it ans use it to lighten skin.But you have to do it on a periodic basis...Its not expensive either.
    Can remember the name...I have a friend who does it.But i can't dare!

How much has your friend lightened? Can you ask her what the name is pleeeeeaasse

Aug 9, 2010, 03:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by SceneQueen View Post
    How much has your friend lightened? Can you ask her what the name is pleeeeeaasse
    Lol
    Well,I could ask if only I knew where she is now... sadly I don't.
    As for how fair... gurl... very fair.She is like the sun.When I saw her,my eyes hurt from the radiance.lmao.
    But she has to do this on a periodic base.If she stops... she will go back to her original complexion and when I mean go back... I mean go back to exactly how she was when she began.
    But hey... I will try and find out.Dont know if they sell it here though.

Aug 9, 2010, 05:39 PM

Was she black skinned now really white skinned?

Aug 9, 2010, 08:18 PM
    Was she black skinned now really white skinned?
    She is not white now nor was she black.She was brown.
    The best way to describe her is "yellow"

Aug 10, 2010, 12:42 AM

Sandy how many shades has your friend lightened?
    What was her original shade & her shade now?

So you only have to take this injection once a year?
    How does it work? Do you stick it in your arm or something?

Aug 10, 2010, 07:56 AM
    Sandy how many shades has your friend lightened?
    What was her original shade & her shade now?

So you only have to take this injection once a year?
    How does it work? Do you stick it in your arm or something?
    I don't know all the details about how you take them...

Aug 10, 2010, 04:35 PM

Thanks I wonder if they do really work ? Because that is a lot of money to spend on an injection

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is the most effective/safe skin lightening routine or product for face? [ 9 Answers ]

A few years ago I got sick, the doctors said that one of the rare side effects from the medication might be hyperpigmentation, after a year of treatment I began to notice my face and neck became shades darker than my entire body. Now, that I'm all better I would love to have my face back to a...

T safe Coil and thrush? T safe problems? [ 1 Answers ]

:confused:I had c t safe coil fitted back in may. I have had thrush since, anyone evr had thise from the tsafe?? Please let me know of any other problems you have had with this device?? :confused:

How safe and effective is Enbrel? [ 1 Answers ]

How safe and effective is Enbrel in treating psoriasis and psoriasis arthritis?

Safe and effective weight lost [ 2 Answers ]

Sad to say I am a women who is suffering with obesity. I weight 273 pounds I'm healthy thank god but I need to loose weight .This coming July I'm in a wedding.Im basically seeking to loose weight before then. How can I loose weight safely and effective ?

View more questions Search