Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fairskin_4u Posts: 36, Reputation: 2

Aug 12, 2010, 05:14 AM

They deleted my post... I am warning from experinience..

HQ will damage more. That's why its banned in most western countries. I just wanted to share my experience.. thats all.

HQ damaged my skin and liver..

Getting fair and ruining your skin is not good, but still people are doing that.. I just wanted to tell them my experience of the product I used. Did not give e patches and the supllier helped me everyday and guided me through it... how many do that?

I was just telling what I went through
    fairskin_4u Posts: 36, Reputation: 2

Aug 13, 2010, 04:00 AM

I really don't care anymore. The cream is already sold by the pharmacy and the company all over the world! I don't need to promote it..

I just wanted to help.. but after reading everybodies comments and their attitude here.. I really don't care anymore...

You all want to read experiences and then someone comes and you just start being rude and call the person a fake...

I was so happy when I found a good honest supllier and just wanted to share that! I would have never scammed people..

Regarding my pic... NO WAY!!

Good for you for using different products that are sold in the stores online stories, but won't try it from someone that in reality used it... very good!!

Thank for welcoming me so warm here :(
    BrownDeceit Posts: 366, Reputation: 24

Aug 20, 2010, 11:37 PM

To be fair... you really came off as someone who was marketing something...
    TAYLOR97 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2011, 07:00 AM
    Use lemon juice and a moisterizer it works it worked for me and also ambi soap ok

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Black Skin? [ 4 Answers ]

Well I'm a girl, and I have brown skin, (african!) and I was just wondering if any others have tried tanning their skin to get a one golden colour all over, does any other black girls or men know if this works, or if ANY ONE DOES regardless of colour could help answer this would be helpful. I also...

I'm black black africa girl I'm looking for skin light injection in essex [ 3 Answers ]

I'm black black africa girl I'm looking for skin light injection in essex

Black skin [ 5 Answers ]

I have been using cream which containe hydroquinone which were shining my black skin,but now when I try to stop using it it make me look so black than before,so is there any cream which doesn't contain the hydroquinone which can shine my black skin again?

View more questions Search