Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LyricStorm Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2010, 09:37 PM
    How to hang on
    Well I guess like most folks I am on here for someone to help me when I know that I need to help myself:<(
    Rreally I just can't hang on anymore to be honest... Let me start over!
    I am 21 married no hsd no ged living with my in laws can't have children and can't commit to god NOTHIING!!
    I have tried so many different things and only one have shown me anything and that's god but whenever something bad happens I start drinking again. I find myself unhappy with life itself and just ready to end it all. Now I know that sucieded is a sin and will lead me to hell but if hell is on earth then how can I be afraid of hell??
    I can't get my ged( I have tried and tried and tried) I can't have children(again I have tried and tried and tried) even my kid sister is having a baby and SHE IS 19... I can't really even be a good wife even though I feel that I am trying my hardest to!!
    I want to do so much good in the world but when I put the money where the mouth is I fail... I can get a job but nothing that I can count on.
    You want to count my luck, I was better at being a stripper then I am being me right now and it just drives me crazy!!
    I use to try to look to my step baby but now even her mother is taking that piece of joy from me. I am under a rock and it is truly crushing me day by day,
    I don't want know what to do and I feel myself slipping over... I have a husband but he really can't help me you know I just take my anger and lash it out at him.I been to a psych doctor(my inlaw is one) and all she did was give me some meds that made me feel numb!!
    Please help I know this may sound stupid to someone but for me it really is life or death and I feel my heart is truly choosing death
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jul 31, 2010, 09:41 PM
    Hi, LyricStorm!

How much and how often are you drinking, please?

Thanks!
    Uber Member

Jul 31, 2010, 09:44 PM
    Okay...

You just posted and now you're gone...

I and others here would like to help you!

We hope that you return!

Thanks!

Jul 31, 2010, 10:28 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Clough View Post
    Hi, LyricStorm!

How much and how often are you drinking, please?

Thanks!
    Not real often to be honest I hate the way it makes me feel at the end of the day,, But sometimes the pain is just to great(at least for me) I try to drink tea a lot though but doesn't do anygood you know
    Uber Member

Jul 31, 2010, 10:31 PM
    Yeah, I know...

Are you going to stick around here a bit now, please?

Thanks!

Jul 31, 2010, 10:39 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Clough View Post
    Yeah, I know...

Are you going to stick around here a bit now, please?

Thanks!
    Really don't feel like it :(

Jul 31, 2010, 10:39 PM
    Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhh I hate this:(

Jul 31, 2010, 10:41 PM
    God even my hubby can't talk to me this is bad and stupid and angry and uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh god I could cry but then my husband will be worried andi don't wantto depress him with my nonsense
    Uber Member

Jul 31, 2010, 10:52 PM
    I'm here! It just looks like I'm not. I'll make it look like I'm logged on here...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does he want to hang out with me, or no? [ 11 Answers ]

So I recently met a guy and we've hung out twice. Before he left my house yesterday, he asked if I wanted to go to a halloween party with him tonight. I told him probably. So I texted him today and asked if he still wanted me to go with him. He said he doesn't know if he's going anymore and he...

Hang out [ 121 Answers ]

Hi! Here talk about whatever you want. I don't care, me personally I am in the mood of talking about stuff that really is a molehill but HEY lets turn in into mount everest, no seriouly talk about whatever, but I will be watching! DUN DUN DUN!! OK here we go. OK I'll get this thing going, how is...

IE hang [ 1 Answers ]

May I know the reason why the IE hangs frequently? And also the solution to overcome this problem

Trying to hang in [ 2 Answers ]

Hi All, It has been four long months since I dumped my cheating ex however, it is difficult as well as painful when I see him out with his new friend because, he knows I left him and I ended alone. I have gotten into myself more, began to socialize more with my friends and family but it is...

View more questions Search